What do you want?

hi all…so i was just thinking of things i want to buy when we get to WDW next week, right now i have on my list a beach bag (never had a Disney one) of course my collection of key chains and a magnet of the year we are there, i also would love the mickey head ice cube trays…so what are your must buys or wants when you go?
I know I want more but I can’t think of anything right now :mickey:

This year I have these souvenirs in mind:

Our ornaments (of course. One for each member of the family and a 2011 one)
Matching coffee mugs for DH and myself
Key Chain
2011 Pin
Port Orleans Pin
2011 beach towel
Hooded sweatshirt
Apron
Popcorn bucket from Fantasmic

I think that is everything. I might want dish towels too.

A hoodie, Mickey ears and a travel mug are my must haves!

You really don’t want the Mickey ice cube tray. The cubes just don’t come loose very well. :glare:

I’m not much of a souvenir kind of girl. I get home and think ‘what the heck?’

But a couple of years I started collecting stuff from the Kitchen collection. When you’ve been married as long as I have stuff starts looking pretty scruffy - so I’ve been replacing my beat up stuff. Last year I got the Mickey measuring cups and spoons. I literally use them everyday - and they are great quality. Don’t know what I’ll pick up this year - but it’ll be something else for the kitchen.

You just gave me my NEW EXCUSE for all of my Disney souvenirs… I’ve been married too long- it is my husband’s fault. Always the husband’s fault! :whistling

do you get ears each visit?
we got ears on our first 2 visits.
and i def. get the resort mugs to

oh bummer :frowning:
:sad:

[QUOTE=llama;1087329]I’m not much of a souvenir kind of girl. I get home and think ‘what the heck?’

But a couple of years I started collecting stuff from the Kitchen collection. When you’ve been married as long as I have stuff starts looking pretty scruffy - so I’ve been replacing my beat up stuff. Last year I got the Mickey measuring cups and spoons. I literally use them everyday - and they are great quality. Don’t know what I’ll pick up this year - but it’ll be something else for the kitchen.[/QUOTE]

yes i def. want that to, all i have right now is mickey over mitts :mickey:

I picked up a hoodie on our last trip and really want another one this time around. Also need something with 2011 on it, be it a mug, magnet or shotglass (all of which we have extensive collections of). Also, really want something of Captain EO - I know people aren’t really feeling the attraction, but I grew up loving MJ and still do love his music, so might as well pick up something before the attraction leaves again.

I am simple. I just want a cookbook from Mickey’s Pantry. Maybe something else will jump out at me while I am there but cannot think of anything at this moment.

That is how i feel. i know something will jump out at me :wink:

I have 4 of the ice cube trays and they do kind of suck…but I use them anyway. :slight_smile: I always keep things in mind as the year goes on and write them down so I don’t forget what I need to buy the next time we go. For our trip next week, my list is pretty small: new salt and pepper shakers and another cat sticker for my car because we’ve added to our family with a new kitten. :mickey:

we’ll be there the same time :mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:
oh yes thanks for the reminder about the car sticker, i need a new mickey head one .
and my son broke my mickey head pepper shaker :dry:

i NEW TEA POT… LAST NOVEMBER I BOUGHT THE oops caps on sorry. anyway… i bought the french white and blue mikey tea pot. well dh let it go dry and melted the paint… i came home from work and was so upset. so I am going to replace it and buy myself something else. I also want a new watch… but i really want to do some christmas shopping. he will want almost everything he sees lol. he wants to get more train stuff:mickey: for under the tree.

I get different ears each time. :slight_smile: It is my collection…

We saw the movie! I loved it… I agree seeing him in the old days made me remember They had t-shirts ect… last time we were there.

I have the mickey ice cube tray too and I do not use it because the cubes won’t come out. Last year I bought the plastic mickey cubes that you freeze. They work much better.

I will be getting a Christmas ornament and salt and pepper shakers. LOVE the kitchen stuff they have now.

A Christmas ornament with the year, a pin with our resort on it, and ears for our newest little girl.

:pinch: sorry about the tea pot!
hope you get to get a new one!!