What has been your experience with multiple room bookings?

Next spring we are thinking of a family trip needing two rooms. I was thinking of a 2 bedroom savanna room and a studio, both at kidani. I’m not looking for next door, but across the way, down the hall a bit is good enough. Hopefully not another floor, waaaayyyyy at the other end of the resort. So what has happened on your family trips?

Knowing my family - another floor, waaaayyyy at the other end of the resort would probably be best…:glare:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, the makeup would be DH and I get the master bedroom. DGKs get the living room. The DS and wife get 2nd bedroom and DD and husband get studio. I’d like to keep parents and kids close enough so we can kick them out if DGKs don’t go to sleep.

Have booked multiply room quite a few times and I alway ask to be on the same floor but not next to each other. They have always managed to do what I asked for at the Poly, Comp, and Riverside.

Thanks, good to know.

Well, the makeup would be DH and I get the master bedroom. DGKs get the living room. The DS and wife get 2nd bedroom and DD and husband get studio. I’d like to keep parents and kids close enough so we can kick them out if DGKs don’t go to sleep.[/QUOTE]

No, no - you’re going about this all wrong - you and your dh should be taking the studio waaaay down the hall.:happy:

As long as you connect the reservation numbers you should be fine. I have booked plenty of multi room packages and have yet to have any not exactly as I requested.

Well, after a few days I may agree with you. But we like our DGKS, it’s the adult kids that drive us crazy.

Well you know what they say a parents best revenge is…Grandkids :laugh:
I’m so going to revel in that when my time comes. :angel:

I’ve made multiple room reservations many times without any problems. They’ve always been good about fulfilling most of my requests.

How about getting a 3 bedroom?

Grand villa would be a good idea.

Last summer we booked a two bedroom and a studio at Beach Club Villas. We asked that the rooms be close and they were.

We have asked for joining rooms twice and both times we got what we asked for. I don’t think you’ll have any problem.

That would be a great idea but it’s lots more points. A grand villa would cost 654 for the week. A 2 bedroom and a studio savanna view would cost 440. I could save more points if I had the studio as a standard room, then it would be a total of 412.

I know a grand villa would be wonderful but I’m not willing to spend more than two yrs worth of points.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1132128]That would be a great idea but it’s lots more points. A grand villa would cost 654 for the week. A 2 bedroom and a studio savanna view would cost 440. I could save more points if I had the studio as a standard room, then it would be a total of 412.

I know a grand villa would be wonderful but I’m not willing to spend more than two yrs worth of points.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t realize the huge point different. I wouldn’t be willing to spend it either.

We did 2 Two Bedrooms and a Studio at Kidani in 2011. The two bedrooms were very close to one another, on the same floor, same side. The original studio was on the other side of the resort but they were able to move us to a closer studio after the first night. Like Dana said, just be sure to ask them to link the reservations.

What views were the rooms that you had?

All Standard View. We always go cheap! :laugh:

This trip for just us, we are doing a value studio for a few days to save points. But I’m very glad we spent the points for savanna when we had the DGDs.