What have you never done?

I am sure there’s been a thread or two about this very subject. I am too lazy to look for it/them :blush:
In any case, this can be fun.
For our January trip, in order to keep DH interested in going to WDW, I am trying to put together a list of things that we’ve never done at Disney before and therefore I am planning to do at least some of them this coming trip

1. have never played mini golf
  2. have never seen the Festival of the Lion King
  3. have never watched Indiana Jones
  4. have never looked for the Umbrella at HS
  5. have never ridden in the front of the monorail

Now I am running out of things I never did, so contribute to the list, people, will ya please :biggrin

Fun! I thought of some things, but I can’t say I want to do ALL of them. (I guess I’ve done ALOT!! :ohmy: )

1. I’ve never done Mission: Space. (And I don’t think I ever want to.)
  2. Never stayed in a moderate/high up resort. (Waiting til I’m a famous artist. :wink:)
  3. Never made it to any park for some kind of opening ceremony. (If we did, I was a wee lass and don’t remember it.)
  4. Also never played mini golf. (Sounds like fun!!)
  5. I’ve never done the Living Seas scuba tour thingy. (Again, waiting til I’m rich!)

[QUOTE=Screever;869540]Fun! I thought of some things, but I can’t say I want to do ALL of them. (I guess I’ve done ALOT!! :ohmy: )

1. I’ve never done Mission: Space. (And I don’t think I ever want to.)
  2. Never stayed in a moderate/high up resort. (Waiting til I’m a famous artist. :wink:)
  3. Never made it to any park for some kind of opening ceremony. (If we did, I was a wee lass and don’t remember it.)
  4. Also never played mini golf. (Sounds like fun!!)
  5. I’ve never done the Living Seas scuba tour thingy. (Again, waiting til I’m rich!)[/QUOTE]

You would love the opening ceremony at MK, the others, eh, I can take or leave.
The scuba thingy, I believe, you have to be a certified diver. Correct me if I’m wrong
Hopefully you’ll be famous soon, cause the moderates are nicer :laugh:

I’m with you Dopey on 1 & 4 and until I’m a certified scuba I’m with you Sceever on 5. I’ve also never

1. or am I 4. been on the Boats for the fireworks
  2. seen the fireworks form the top of the Contemporary or anyother special seating
  3. been to a value resort, not that I’m famous or anything but saved for the occassion I guess.
  4. done the fishing excursion
  5. Richard Petty Speedway
  6. done anything in pleasure Island, is that sad-I’ve been old enough for 3 trips, 9 years
    I could come up with a lot more…

Okay, yeah, we are doing the following that we have never done on our next trip:

1. Never ridden the Paddle Wheel Boat
  2. never been to Tom Sawyer Island
  3. Never been to a movie at DTD
  4. Never been to the Bonfire/Movie at FW
  5. Never seen Beauty and the Beast
  6. Never done all the countries in Epcot (shame, shame, I KNOW!!)

There are a few more, but these are the top 6

OH - my favorite to do, but I have to wait until my LAST day of the trip:

NEVER DONE A CHARACTER BREAKFAST!!! We are going to Chef Mickeys and I cannot wait!!!

Oh I love charecter dining, you’re have to do it from then on I guarantee it!

[QUOTE=Dopey;869533]I am sure there’s been a thread or two about this very subject. I am too lazy to look for it/them :blush:
In any case, this can be fun.
For our January trip, in order to keep DH interested in going to WDW, I am trying to put together a list of things that we’ve never done at Disney before and therefore I am planning to do at least some of them this coming trip

1. have never played mini golf
  2. have never seen the Festival of the Lion King
  3. have never watched Indiana Jones
  4. have never looked for the Umbrella at HS
  5. have never ridden in the front of the monorail

Now I am running out of things I never did, so contribute to the list, people, will ya please :biggrin[/QUOTE]

Dopey, with almost 8700 posts, I would have for sure thought that you had seren Festival of the Lion King! Oh my goodness! Let’s get you there!

I have never been on ToT, and I probably WILL NEVER ride it. No way. No how. Unh-uh. Fuhgeddaboutit.

heehee, ok, it’s on the list. So is watching a movie at FW. What a great bunch of lists already. I am taking notes :closedeye

you are a chicken. But so am I. I will never go on that ride, but this time I will go into that lobby so that I can see it with my own beady eyes and then I’ll take the chicken way out :wink:

I know the ToT Chicken Exit very well. You can go all the way up until the time to actually sit down in the cars, then go through the Door of Shame and out to safety! :blow::biggrin:

I’ve never filled out a list of things I’ve never done
Ah shoot…Never mind.

I like this thread!! This sounds like fun so here’s my list:

1. I have never done the Hall of Presidents
  2. I have never been in the Energy Pavillion
  3. I have never done It’s Tough To Be A Bug
  4. I have never done Hoop Dee Doo

yes, yes, the “Door of Shame” I’ll be wearing sunglasses :cool:

[QUOTE=tigger;869592]I’ve never filled out a list of things I’ve never done
Ah shoot…Never mind.[/QUOTE]

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[QUOTE=Monique;869602]I like this thread!! This sounds like fun so here’s my list:

1. I have never done the Hall of Presidents
  2. I have never been in the Energy Pavillion
  3. I have never done It’s Tough To Be A Bug
  4. I have never done Hoop Dee Doo[/QUOTE]

ok now, this is the list of Shame :laugh:

You must not miss It’s tough to be a bug again. It is my favorite 3D show
Really - I hate to admit it, I love the Hall of Presidents, but only the part where they finally reveal the presidents. I can never believe that those things are not people :laugh:

And I have not done your #'s 2 and 4 and I won’t :wink:

never done:

1. Spirit of Aloha dinner show (don’t really want to)
  2. stayed at concierge level (my dream)
  3. seen (or stayed in) a DVC room (another dream)
  4. gone to the spa at GF
  5. ate at a Signature restaurant (other than CRT)

[QUOTE=ssn;869611]never done:

1. Spirit of Aloha dinner show (don’t really want to)
  2. stayed at concierge level (my dream)
  3. seen (or stayed in) a DVC room (another dream)
  4. gone to the spa at GF
  5. ate at a Signature restaurant (other than CRT)[/QUOTE]
    That could have been my list without exception.

You, though, stayed better than concierge :wink: it just was too short
And not having eaten at a signature place is going to change in January because every evening we’ll be dining in a different one, heehee, I cannot wait

Ummmm… I have never done so many things at WDW that its easier to mention what I have done. I have never done anything at EPCOT, but that will change this year. One thing for your list might be the sunrise safari at AK.

Does that mean you’re going to stay at the AKL concierge next time around? I am jealous :glare: