What Have You Not Done?

I was fooling around on the Disney website and realized there are some attractions I have never tried like the County Bear Jamboree and Hall of Presidents.

Are there any attractions or shows you have never tried in all your years of visiting WDW?

I’ve never done the tree house

Oh, I love this question. There is a lot that I haven’t done simply because I am a creature of habit. I don’t rush, so my time at the parks is comfortably limited.
So, let’s see
I have not done
No, let me go and look at the website and then come back and list them all, ok?

The Astro Orbiter.

Let’s see…
Rock-n-Roller Coaster
Mission Space
Dino Land
Carousel
Dumbo

I think there’s more…I need to think, think

splash mountian
mission space, soarin. TOT.
test track
everest,space mountain the water f=ride in animal kingdom … i cant remember the name. I goota think. has to be more.

I just went through the attractions on allears.net, and was a little surprised by how many I’ve never done:

Animal Kingdom:
Rafiki’s Planet Watch
Camp Minnie-Mickey
Trails (all)
Festival of the Lion King
Flights of Wonder

Hollywood Studios:
American Idol Experience
Beauty and the Beast
Fantasmic!
Magic of Disney Animation
One Man’s Dream
Sounds Dangerous

Epcot:
Wonders of China
O Canada

Magic Kingdom:
None :slight_smile:

I thought we had pretty much done it all, but we do tend to be creatures of habit and go for our favorites, so it was fun to be “first timers” on a few things when we went with friends in January. We did Storytime with Belle and Journey into Narnia. Neither were especially thrilling, but I still think it’s worth it to try something new. Now I need to work on checking these others off my list…

Dumbo…there’s just something suspicious about a flying elephant.

Now some of these I will never go on because I have wuss issues (Rock n Roller Coaster, Mission Space, Everset in AK for example) but is 47 too old to ride Dumbo??

No “Country Bears”? What, do you have something against hokey and corny, my friend? :laugh: (I can’t help it, I love the Bears!)

I’ve never done anything that spins in a small circle. (Dumbo, Aladdin, Astro-Orbitor, Teacups, etc.)

I think I did the Hall of Presidents, but I probably used it for a napping opportunity, so I don’t remember having done it.

My AK and HS list looks like Tinker Mel’s, except I did see Festival of the Lion King and One Man’s Dream. Never saw Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

Epcot:
[ul]
[li]“O, Canada”
[/li][li]Anything in the American Pavilion
[/li][li]National Treasures: Observe the rare historic artifacts of important Americans and U.S. events. You’ll be awestruck seeing Abraham Lincoln’s stovepipe hat, Thomas Edison’s projector and the belongings of Mark Twain, Rosa Parks and others up close. -I didn’t even know this exists!
[/li][li]Ellen’s Energy Adventure
[/li][/ul]

There are some members here who have done even less than I have. Good.
you all need to go back and do some.

my list:
MK - much like Andrea, nothing that spins or simply goes round and round -blech
Main Street vehicles
Goofy’s Barnstormer

Epcot
Image works
o Canada
Reflections of China
Test Track

Studios
Indiana Jones
Lights, Motors, Action
Playhouse Disney
RnRc
sounds dangerous
American Idol
disney animation

AK
cretaceous trail
Fossil fun Games
Triceratop Spin

I have never done:

MK: Tiki room and astro orbitor
Epcot: tons…lol
AK: nothing
HS: sounds dangerous and LM show…no intentions to ever do either

I’m right there with you! I never tire of Liver Lips!

[QUOTE=DayDreamer;1021393]I was fooling around on the Disney website and realized there are some attractions I have never tried like the County Bear Jamboree and Hall of Presidents.

Are there any attractions or shows you have never tried in all your years of visiting WDW?[/QUOTE]
Ok I haven’t done either of those. Always wanted to do HOP, but no one else did, and then it was closed for renovations. When we go back with the big group again I will go with my Dad.

I will have to come back with a formal list, but I have never done all the different lands at EPCOT.

Magic Kingdom:
Astro Orbiter

Epcot:
O Canada

Animal Kingdom:
Rafiki Planet Watch
Dinosaur
Flights of Wonder
Festival of the Lion King

Hollywood Studios:
Disney Animation
Sounds Dangerous
One Man’s Dream

This thread is very helpful! Baloo and I are going to WDW on Tuesday and we decided to make it a “trip of firsts” - do a whole bunch of things we’ve never done before! So this list will be coming along with us on the trip. :happy:

I have a lot of thrill rides on my list, because I am a chicken and do not enjoy them. So I have no desire to try them. :blush:

AK:
Expedition Everest
Primeval Whirl
TriceraTop Spin (I’m not against rides that go in a circle… I just prefer flying elephants and carpets!)

DHS:
Playhouse Disney Live! (yes, Baloo and I plan on doing this!! :laugh:)
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror

Epcot:
:happy: I’ve done everything! :happy:
(As long as the green version of Mission Space counts! :blush:)

Magic Kingdom:
Astro Orbiter

We’re also missing a lot of the parades, like Move It Shake It Celebrate It and Mickey’s Jammin Jungle Parade. Hopefully we’re going to fix that on this trip too!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1021415]No “Country Bears”? What, do you have something against hokey and corny, my friend? :laugh: (I can’t help it, I love the Bears!)
[/LIST][/QUOTE]

:laugh: Every time I walk past it I want to check it out then something in my head just says naaaaaaaaawwwwwwww.

My list is getting pretty thin, I’ve just about done it all…

MK:

Goofy’s Barnstormer
And basically all of Mickey’s Toontown Fair

Shame on you Americans who haven’t done Hall of Presidents - even I"VE done Hall of Presidents - twice.

Shootin’ Arcade - never gonna happen

Carousel - although I’d like too, I might feel silly…:redface:

Epcot:

I honestly think I’ve done everything.
Dopey - you better get your butt to O Canada - it’s beautiful, if I do say so myself.

Hollywood Studios

Playhouse Live
American Idol Experience

Animal Kingdom

Triceretops Spin
And all the carnival games

And any kid’s playground like the Boneyard. I did freak out in Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground once when I couldn’t find my children. First and last time I ever let them go in it.

Gosh, STAY AWAY FROM THE ASTRO ORBITER!!! LOL. I will be honest, I have ridden most things and this one made me sicker than anything so far.

Glad I saw this post, now I have a list!

What have we not done? I have no idea how we have missed these…
Magic Kingdom:
Stitch’s Great Escape (I am sure we will this year)
Liberty Square Riverboat

Epcot:
Mission Space (this may beat the AO for sickness I hear?)
Circle of Life
Ellen’s Energy Adventure

Hollywood Studios:
Rock n Roller Coaster (wife has, I haven’t, will rectify that in June)
Indiana Jones (No idea how we haven’t done this)
Sounds Dangerous

Animal Kingdom:
Dinosaur
Finding Nemo-The Musical
Primeval Whirl
TriceraTop Spin
Kali River Rapids
It’s Tough To Be a Bug