What I am looking forward to most

Alright, we are booked for November with free dining. Gosh I hope this isn’t a crazy, busy time to go.
I was going to upgrade to deluxe dining but that would have added 560.00 to the bill.

So I have a new idea. There are so many places like the boulangerie in France and Kringla, the qs place in Japan and of course Morocco where we rarely get to eat - I am so looking forward to dining on the fly. Grabbing a snack here, a little quick service there, if we can get an ADR, let’s get it. I know we’ll eat at the Flying Fish cause I LOVE it :biggrin:

I am totally stoked and apparently food is the only thing on my mind. I am on a diet, forgive me :redface:

What are you most looking forward to?

We always have a great time with everything! I’m looking forward to it all!! We’ve picked out a few new restaurants, have xmas party tickets and are staying at the Pop for the first time. Mark’s Aunt and Uncle will be down there at the same time and they’re taking us to the Gaylord Palms for the ice show. My husband is always like a five year old (that’s a good thing) but he’s even more kid like when vacation rolls around. I’m very excited!!

Yumm…I love Kringla and of course Morocco. I always get a fruit tart from Kringla…it’s so delicious. We always save all our snack credits and then one day we snack around the world. Yum, that’s always my favorite day.

Food is one of our most favorite things to look forward to! Epcot takes the cake for amount of choices for sure!
Last year we caught a quick dessert and coffee at the end of the evening at Kringala, and I had the Norweigen Viking Coffee…Yummy!! We also ate for the first time at Restaurant Marrekesh (spelling?) in Morrocco…oh now I’m hungry!!

We love to try new things and those are what I always look forward to most. This year we booked a family portrait session with the photopass photographer and I really looked forward to that. Last year we surprised my parents with tickets to Cirque and I couldn’t wait for them to experience it.

I am most looking forward to Food as well, lol. That seems to be the thing most look forward too, but I am also looking forward to forgetting about the outside world and just being the five of us…

There are so many things to look forward to. On this next trip, though, it’s probably that the whole family is going. There will be 20 of us and I’m very excited, especially for the people that have never been before! My dh and I are also eating at 1900 Park Fare and I’m pretty excited about that. We’ve never found the time to squeeze it in before. I’m also excited and sad to see Fantasyland and Toontown as it is now. This will be the last time we’ll see it before the big remodel. I hope they don’t start before we get down there…

I am looking forward to all the Holiday decorations, getting away from everything that gets in the way here, and celebrating!

I am so glad for all of you to have so many wonderful things to look forward to on your upcoming trips. I can’t wait to live vicariously through your TRs!:laugh:

It’s been 13 years since I was at DW with my DD. I am looking forward to sharing the experience w/her.

We are also staying at a moderate resort for the first time (POFQ) we have always done the values.

[QUOTE=Dopey;994152]Alright, we are booked for November with free dining. Gosh I hope this isn’t a crazy, busy time to go.
I was going to upgrade to deluxe dining but that would have added 560.00 to the bill.

So I have a new idea. There are so many places like the boulangerie in France and Kringla, the qs place in Japan and of course Morocco where we rarely get to eat - I am so looking forward to dining on the fly. Grabbing a snack here, a little quick service there, if we can get an ADR, let’s get it. I know we’ll eat at the Flying Fish cause I LOVE it :biggrin:

I am totally stoked and apparently food is the only thing on my mind. I am on a diet, forgive me :redface:

What are you most looking forward to?[/QUOTE]
Iris, I’m so glad you decided to go. Who is the we? Were you able to talk Mike out hunting and going with you? You are going to have such a good time. The last 4 years we’ve gone the week after Thanksgiving and the crowds weren’t so bad. A lot of the rides were walk ons. Be sure to get your picture taken with Santa and Mrs Santa in Epcot. Just so you’re not shocked…It’s really them. :mellow:

This will be my first trip during the holidays, so I’m really looking forward to seeing all the decorations; I’m also anxious to see all the shows and events, like the Candelight Processional. I can’t wait!

Fruit tart you say? I must know more! :happy:

What I am looking forward to most?

Rethought about this…

actually in 2 words

DOLE WHIPS

[QUOTE=sue299;994219]What I am looking forward to most?

Rethought about this…

actually in 2 words

DOLE WHIPS[/QUOTE]

A woman after my own heart!:laugh:

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!!! It’s always a big highlight of my trips!

There are always a few things that REALLY hold my heart and I look forward to every trip:

• Big Thunder Mountain RR (at night)
  • relaxing in a DVC pool
  • “glow cube” drinks
  • FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! :laugh:

oh Loretta, it is a sorted tale to be sure, heehee. I sort of tricked Mike into coming along. His duck hunting trip to Arkansas has been moved to spring and I am in need of getting away. It has been a huge, busy season here. I look old :pinch:

I almost forgot, except for this past January, we always go the week before Thanksgiving. No crowds. hehe

I’m soooo looking foward to going w/ our whole family, 25 of us! Some of the people we’ve never even meet before, they live on the other side of the country.
Oh the DD just chimmed in! She can’t wait for the big cookies w/ the sugar mickey’s on them :laugh:
I look foward to just steping foot on Disney soil, not thinking about anything else but good food, family, making great memories and having lot and lots of FUN!!!
BTW I can’t wait to hear about all the holiday TR!!!

I’m looking forward to hearing “Welcome Home” for the very first time on our first DVC trip. Also, looking forward to 100% family time. With two teenage boys, it seems like their social calendar has cut down my time with them. I will have them around me 24/7 for 8 glorious days!

[QUOTE=sue299;994219]What I am looking forward to most?

Rethought about this…

actually in 2 words

DOLE WHIPS[/QUOTE]

I’ve never had one. I’m putting it on my list!!