What is a Annual Pass

Just a simple question I’ll be going to Disney 3 times this year. SHould I get a Annual Pass? And what does a Annual Pass get me? Thanks :huh:

As I understand it, and annual pass gets you into the parks 365/yr. It would be well worth the cost.

The Annual Pass is only around $100 or $150 more than a normal Park Hopper pass, so if you plan on making that many trips, it is TOTALLY worth the extra cash. You’d spend more buying PH tix on each trip in the long run. Plus AP holders can get discounts on rooms and food, etc. I’d definitely recommend it.

Can I Park Hop on this?

Here is the info from Disney:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/learnMore?id=PassholderLearnMorePage

Info from link:

Walt Disney World® Passholder Program

When you become a Walt Disney World® Passholder, you’ll think you own the place!

Flexibility
Enjoy the freedom to experience the Walt Disney World® Resort your way, all year round.* You can also enjoy the freedom of visiting any of our four Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Disney-MGM Studios) on the same day!

Experience New Magic
There’s always something new happening at Walt Disney World®. As a Passholder you can be sure to see all the latest attractions, events and shows at your convenience.

Passholder Benefits and Special Offers
Passholders receive special offers and discounts throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort. These include periodic Walt Disney World® Resort room discounts, merchandise discounts at select Downtown Disney locations, food and beverage discounts at select locations and so much more!

Choose the Pass that Best Fits Your Lifestyle

[B]Premium Annual Pass[/B]

Price - $539.00 10yo and up $475.00 3 to 9
Includes:
• 365 days of magic in all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
• Same day admission to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
• Admission to DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Pleasure Island and Disney Water Parks Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach
• Theme Park parking
• Special Passholder discounts and offers

[B]Annual Pass[/B]

Price - $415.00 10yo and up $365.00 3 to 9
Includes:
• 365 days of magic in all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
• Theme Park parking

[B]Florida Resident Seasonal Pass[/B]

Includes:
• Year-long magic in all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (Block-out dates apply)

[I]

Passholder Benefits Summary

Discover the many benefits of being a Walt Disney World® Passholder. With several Passes to choose from, there’s one that is just right for you.

Benefits include:

* Special Passholder events throughout the year, like attraction previews.
* Merchandise discounts at select Downtown Disney® Area locations, including World of Disney® Orlando.
* Food and Beverage discounts at select Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Downtown Disney® Area and Walt Disney World® Resort locations, including Le Cellier Steakhouse, Olivia's Café and Wolfgang Puck® Express.
* Periodic Walt Disney World® Resort room discounts
* Plus, you will receive discounts on select Theme Park tours, golf, miniature golf, spa treatments and more![/I]

Yes, you can. You’ll basically have all access to the parks. (Not water parks unless you go premium)

Where do you live? Are you a FL. resident? Because there is a discount.

Also, you say you’re going to WDW 3 times this year - for how many days each time?

I’m going for three days in January , 4 days in April or May(40th B-day gift to myself) and in October for 3 days.

It will pay for itself with I think 5 or 7 visits to the parks so it looks like with 10 days it might be worth it for you.

(I might add once you have AP’s you will be looking for reasons to visit long lost friends at WDW…)