What is Best quick service locations at all

Looking for opinions on the best food at all locations in Disney world resorts downtown Disney parks. What do you think is the best quick service

Earl of Sandwich at DTD
Flametree BBQ at AK

Cosmic Rays at MK in Tomorrowland.
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.

MK - Columbia Harbour House - Tuna Salad Sandwich:wub:
Epcot - Yorkshire Fish Shop & Sunshine Seasons
DHS - Backlot Express - try the Grilled Turkey on Chiabatta bread. Excellent!
AK - Yak & Yeti Counterservice
Marketplace - Earl of Sandwich - “The Original”:wub:

The Studios have been notorious for not-so-great counterservice, but a couple of trips ago we discovered Backlot Express and the Grilled Turkey is quickly becoming one of my favourite sandwiches. For dessert stop into the Book Stop for a carrot cake cookie.

I really love Tangierine Cafe- Morocco in Epcot.

MK - columbia house
DTD - Earl of sandwich

MK- Columbia Harbour House
EP- Boulangerie Patisserie
HS- Starring Rolls Cafe
AK- Flame Tree
DTD- Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express

Columbia Harbour House at MK
Tangerine (sp?) in Morocco
Kringla in Norway

There must be more

Pecos Bills and Flame Tree are our favorites.:wub:

DTD- Earl of Sandwich
AK - toss up between Flame Tree and Yak & Yeti
MK - Peco Bills
EP - not sure…
HS - NONE (I’ve never had a decent meal at any counter service place in HS)

Which of your children do you love most? :laugh:

MK - Columbia Harbour House or Pecos Bill’s
Epcot - Tangerine Cafe
AK - Flametree BBQ
DHS - Ugh :glare::dry:

MK - Columbia Harbour House or Cosmic Ray’s
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
AK- Flame Tree
DHS - NONE
DTD - Wolf Gang Puck Express

Hmmmm

MK–Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bill (awesome barbeque sandwich last trip)

Epcot–Seasons in the Land

DHS—Not any FF favorites there in MHO

DTD—Earl of Sandwich

Once again I see a pattern that there are no favorite CS locations at DHS. I think this is something they need to evaluate.

I agree!!! They really could use another full service restaurant there too I think!

I actually have no problem with ABC Commissary at DHS. Ate a good burger there last spring.

AK has a lot of good counter services (which makes up for their lack of table service) - Pizzafari, Yak & Yeti, and Flametree Barbeque are all good.

At MK, I like Pecos Bill, and Pinnochio’s Village Haus for the novelty of watching the Small World boats go by.

Epcot has so many food options. Sunshine Seasons in Future World is good. Then we really like the QS in Japan, don’t recall the name.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1124065]I actually have no problem with ABC Commissary at DHS. Ate a good burger there last spring.

AK has a lot of good counter services (which makes up for their lack of table service) - Pizzafari, Yak & Yeti, and Flametree Barbeque are all good.

At MK, I like Pecos Bill, and Pinnochio’s Village Haus for the novelty of watching the Small World boats go by.

Epcot has so many food options. Sunshine Seasons in Future World is good. Then we really like the QS in Japan, don’t recall the name.[/QUOTE]

I keep forgetting about Pinnochio’s Village Haus in MK. We’ve never been there, but I am determined to remember that for next trip.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1124065]I actually have no problem with ABC Commissary at DHS. Ate a good burger there last spring.
[/QUOTE]

That is the choice of last resort.

We typically try for Sci-Fi for an early lunch. We almost always get a seat if we arrive at opening. AND I feel much better about eating there when NOT on the DDP. I like the food and love the atmosphere - just doesn’t seem to justify burning a TS credit.

I put Sci-fi up there with the Plaza, but with a view. Neither really seem worthy of a TS credit, both are border line for a high end QS based of food quality.

[QUOTE=Elmo;1124071]That is the choice of last resort.

We typically try for Sci-Fi for an early lunch. We almost always get a seat if we arrive at opening. AND I feel much better about eating there when NOT on the DDP. I like the food and love the atmosphere - just doesn’t seem to justify burning a TS credit.[/QUOTE]

Does Sci-FI have quick service? I thought it was solely a sit down! Have I missed something??? :eek: