What is the Best "Classic" ride of all time?

I know this will create a lot of controversy but what do you think is the BEST “CLASSIC” ride WDW has?

That’s easy…The Monorail!!!Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:smile:

I’d have to say PotC. It’s one of the most in-depth, and attention to detail oriented attractions around. Not to mention it was one of Walt’s last dreams…

If anybody votes for those evil little devil dolls from IASW, I’m gonna find you and make you drink IASW water… :eek:

:blow: Now that’s punishment!

PoTC! By far the best ride (all around) ever at Disney. My only complant about it is it is to short (and could go for a little updating of the animatronics(sp?) duck).

2nd place in my mind…and it is a close 2nd…is Splash mountain.

That’s a hard one. I really don’t consider rides like Splash Mountain or Space Mountain “classic” rides. I think more of PotC and Haunted Mansion - so I would have to go with one of those two.

Small World is classic, too, but I don’t want to have to drink the water. :laugh:

I don’t think that they even let you drink the water…maybe I’m missing out on something.

:mickey:

In honor of Walt, I voted for the WDW R.R. If not for that, it would have been a toss upp of PoC or Peter Pan. As far as “Classics”.

Yes tigger! Read Post #4!

I read it…I was being cheesy LOL

:laugh: Sorry, tigger. I know you are an observant tigger!

Hmm, that’s a hard one. It’s a toss-up between the Haunted Mansion and Pirates.

If we were talking about extinct rides, I definitely would’ve voted for Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride. That is the attraction that holds some of my most treasured childhood memories.

I have to go with Pirates… :pirate: definitely one of my ALL TIME FAVES!

Ultimately this will be a Pirates vs. Haunted Mansion thread. :tongue:

Which already seems to be happening. I love Pirates, but I think there is just too much thought and detail in the mansion.

Huh? :wacko:

Too much thought and detail for who? HM is just plain fun - forget the details. Just go with it and have a good time!

I mean that’s why it got my vote. It’s like a new ride every time I go on it. There is just so much to see.

When I see “of all time” I (personally) have to add everything together including the movies…PotC great ride GREAT MOVIE, SM great ride Great Movie, HM great ride…

The movies these ride spawn say a lot about the over all experance in my mind. :wink:

Whooo, good. I was worried you weren’t having any fun!!!

I love the Haunted Mansion!