What is the Big Cruse News?

So I got an e-mail today about, Big things on the horizon on Oct. 6Th and to tune in to a live web cast at 12:45 ET. Has anyone heard any rumors of what it could be?:blink:
Are they adding a new cruise ship or port or something?

I think new ports also 2 new ships in the near future!

:laugh:That would be Great News for US! We want to take are very soon to be 5 year old on his first Cruise. And we were looking at the land and sea. But, my hubby and I have all ready done the Nassau thing. So going some place new would be wonderful!!!

I believe they are announcing where the Magic will be sailing the summer of 2010.

Well they’ve already announced a deal with Port Canaveral to expand the terminal and parking for the new ships for a long time in the future.

I’m guessing booking maiden voyage and shifting Wonder and/or Magic to west coast.

There has been definite reports that Disney is looking into going to Alaska. This requires permits and there are a limited number for each year.

It looks like it will be a cruise leaving out of Denmark.

I am watching the web cast now.
This is my dream cruise. I wish I could go. I have seen pictures of Berlin when my mom lived there and when my sister was in Denmark. I want to have my own pictures. I will keep dreaming.
12-Night Baltic Cruises | Northern European Capitals Cruises | Disney Cruise Line

I guess I was completely wrong.

The Magic will be doing some Med cruises east and west (i.e. italy, france, greece, Russia, etc) some Northern Europen cruises, Norway, etc and some in between cruises.

The Wonder will be doing some 5 day cruises with a some doing two stops at Castaway Caye.

I like that the Wonder will be stopping at Key West! And the Magic going to Dover, England, will be awesome!:cool: