What is the new Downtown Disney like?

We are curious what has changed and is it better?

The changes are not complete yet. A lot of the new dining has not opened.

Tren D is a cool new shop that just opened.

Characters in Flight is VERY cool. (A hot air balloon that takes you up high to see all of WDW)

The Virgin Mega store is gone and right now there is a Princess Di exhibit in there (additional fee)

TRex (like Rainforest Cafe) is there as well and I’ve heard mixed reviews. If nothing else it’s just cool to go in and check out.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;977797]The changes are not complete yet. A lot of the new dining has not opened.

Tren D is a cool new shop that just opened.

Characters in Flight is VERY cool. (A hot air balloon that takes you up high to see all of WDW)

The Virgin Mega store is gone and right now there is a Princess Di exhibit in there (additional fee)

TRex (like Rainforest Cafe) is there as well and I’ve heard mixed reviews. If nothing else it’s just cool to go in and check out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

We will have to chart the progress. We will miss the old Downtown but I’m sure the new will be even better

When we were there this week, they had it set up where you could walk freely right through PI, so all three areas (PI, West Side and Marketplace) were all linked. That was much better than last time we were there, where kids had to walk around PI.

My DD and I spend a lot of time down there and can’t wait to experience some of the changes since our last trip.

We love winding away the evening at DTD so I can’t wait to see all the new changes they have made! Tren D (si this where you make the T-shirts?) sounds like it will be one of my faves already!