What is the story withGrand Floridian dining?

I’m specifically looking at trying to do tea in June, and can’t get a reservation at all, but it never says there is no availability. It just doesn’t say. What gives?

Call wdw-dine.

Awww, that’s too easy. Plus, I’ll get the correct answer here. Before I can call them in the morning. :wink:

…is this a regular dining meal? The reason I ask is because I found last year that some things are considered dining meals, and some are considered dining or special events. I called WDW dining and was transferred to events even though there was food involved.

If you are trying to reserve online, try calling instead and see if that helps.

I also am hitting a roadblock when I try to book tea online. The message is “We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.”

I bet it’s just a glitch, because I checked a number of dates at weird times, so there’d be no real reason why it would be booked solid. Yep, you’re going to have to call and hope for magic.

Keep trying - Tea is one of our favourite things to do at WDW.:happy:

We have done it once, and we loved it. I thought we would do it again, but can’t make the reservation… I’ll report back when I get through.

Nothing good comes from drinking tea.

Just sayin’

lol, Boss Mouse! My favorite drink is sweet tea. This is a close second. lol

Sweet Tea… The official drink of anyone south of the Mason Dixon line. Boss would need to transplant down here to get that tidbit of info.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1130481]Nothing good comes from drinking tea.

Just sayin’[/QUOTE]

A nice cup of tea can cure many ills.

I agree—I have been discovering some new teas lately…well they aren’t new—just haven’t tried them before. White tea is becoming one of my favorites…

…just had a nice cup of Earl Grey and a shortbread cookie…:happy::happy:

I had vanilla carmel today… I wanted something “sweet” and I was cold- so it was great. Ready for warm weather so I can ave more sweet tea… And a reservation at WDW… didn’t get time today, but maybe tomorrow…

Oh, lovely. Nothing nicer than Earl Grey.:happy:

soooo… any luck yet?

How weird is this? I made a reservation immediately when I called. I talked to the computer first for a few seconds and then requested an operator… I made a quick reservation from her… Unfortunately I was not placed on hold long enough to hear any real music.

Odd thing though, I looked online again for this before I called- the service for the day I want was not even listed…

How weird is this? I made a reservation immediately when I called. I talked to the computer first for a few seconds and then requested an operator… I made a quick reservation from her… Unfortunately I was not placed on hold long enough to hear any real music.

Odd thing though, I looked online again for this before I called- the service for/ or the restaurant the day I want was not even listed…

[QUOTE=hanwill;1130541]How weird is this? I made a reservation immediately when I called. I talked to the computer first for a few seconds and then requested an operator… I made a quick reservation from her… Unfortunately I was not placed on hold long enough to hear any real music.

Odd thing though, I looked online again for this before I called- the service for/ or the restaurant the day I want was not even listed…[/QUOTE]

…well…that is weird…but…doesn’t matter now right? You are in!! :phone:

Yeah! I’m going, so I’m excited!