What is your favorite disney afternoon tv show

My favorite disney afternoon tv show are Chip and Dale’s Rescue rangers, Darkwing Duck.

GUMMI BEARS! I :heart: that show!

I love the lilo stitch cartoon …it’s fun! I also like the night time line-up, so you can catch me watching Suite life, Raven, Hanna Montana and all that …good shows.

Chip n’ Dale Rescue Rangers!!! :biggrin: Nothing else compares! :wub:

Kim Possible

Gotta go with Lilo and Stitch…but I think Tarzan is ok too!

I always loved Gummi Bears, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales and Tale Spin. Sadly, I can still sing all the songs… :pinch: :ninja:

Lilo & Stitch! I set my DVR to record it so my family and I can watch it together! :happy:

I will watch the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, That’s so Raven and Phil of the Future even when my DS isn’t around!! :ninja:

Lilo and Stitch, Tarzan, and Rescue Rangers (I wonder why they don’t show that show anymore?).

I cannot STAND the Proud Family! I think it’s because of the dad. he’s such an id10t.

the rescue rangers is now on dvd and video.jedijson:mickey:

Kim Possible,Hannah Montana, Lizzie Mcguire.

Suite Life of Z & C
Phil of the Future
Hannah Montana
That’s so Raven

I have to admit, last friday’s Suite Life episode had dh and I laughing pretty good. I dont know what I enjoy more…watching the shows with DS or listening to him repeat the lines from the show a day later.

Another fav of DS: the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on weekend mornings
DS walks around singing “Mickey Mouse Club House…come inside come inside…roll call…Minnie…Pluto… Goofy”…etc.

Mickey Mouse clubhouse is my favorate and i always record every saturday Mornings in the disney channel.

I have Rescue Rangers and DuckTales on DVD! :biggrin: I fall asleep to Rescue Rangers every single night. :wub: I can’t seem to fall asleep to DuckTales though…it always keeps me awake! :huh:

That’s 'cause your a sicko, Dizzy. :pinch: :laugh: :laugh: :blink: :wacko:

Yes, I know they’re on DVD. I just wish they would make more of them. I really liked that show way back when…

I watch The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Phil of the Future.

The Weekenders!!! I tape it while I am at work so I can watch when I get home :slight_smile:

MY DS 12 and I usually watch The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and That’s so Raven. I also like to watch Mickey Mouse Club House on Sat mornings with DS 4.

my favorite is ducktails