What is your favorite piece of WDW park audio?

I happen to be a fan of anything from Adventureland, and Epcot (mainly Future World). How about you guys?

Whenever I get a new piece of email, I hear chimes followed by “Kuchana kuchana” from Star Tours. It’s been years, and it never gets old!

The howling wolf at the Haunted Mansion

I walk around singing whatever part of the Splash Mountain Melody I can think of. Usually “How do you do? Pleased to meet ya!”

Everytime i head the spectromagic music i get goose bumps. Or wishes, first time I wet to disney i did not know about the fireworks show. We just got off Winnie and there they were! A lot of things gets me excited, Splash, HM, POTC, Ok now i need to go listen to some audio!
Gone to my laughin’ place!

I love WISHES and POTC.

Me too, and I like all the sounds you hear on the People Mover (TTA).

I also sing the Splash Mountain music and I love the music at Illuminations!

Oh and how could I forget…
:whistling It’s a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day…

(now everyone will have that in there heads today!)

OMG thanks!!! lol
da da da da dada…
Ok putting headphones on and gonna “jam out”

oy!
Its a great big beautiful tomorrow…shining at the end of everydayyyyy
its a great big beautiful tomorrow…just a dream aawayyyyyy

I love the monorail messages and the Haunted Mansion pre ride audio.

Someone here has it in their signature…

“Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow” — Love it!!! :mickey:

Anything that is played at the AK…love that “jungle, tribe-ish” music.

“It’s a small world after all…” No wait, that’s my version of hades.

I like the music in the HM as you wait to go into the stretching room and the new music of “yo, ho, yo, ho a pirate’s life for me” through the caves in PoTC.

Oh, I forgot about that. Yah, that’s a good one too.

Also, the Tapestry of Nations music is amazing to me, and the Epcot Entrance loop.

Tapestry was my favorite WDW event ever. It has a really special place in my heart.

At the moment, I’d have to say the music from Soarin. It’s gorgeous and it gives me goosebumps.

It’s also HARDLY EVER played on Sorcerer Radio, which I have succesfully OD’d on these past few weeks. :laugh: (I wanted to make myself sick of it so I wouldn’t miss it so much but its not working!)

ooooh yeah Soarin’ Over California is a total fave, Illuminations of COURSE! The Canada music :biggrin: and I also LOVE the Main Street USA full music loup (lasts over an hour! haha)

The Epcot entrance music!!! Puts a lump in my throat every time! Also, luv the Splash Mt. music. Favorite ride music in all the parks (ToT area music runs a close second)!

I have said my WDW audio but I have to add my favourite audio in the world is on the monorail at Orlando Airport that links the terminals and the audio says ‘Welcome to Orlando’…it’s like honey we’re home!!