What is your favorite place to eat at or near MK besides

Chef Mickey’s, CP, or Ohana’s. I am trying to do some different meals if possible we love the three choices above so we will already do those. I just wanted opinions on other choices and WHY you like it!!

Thanks!!!

For Breakfast, we like Crystal Palace and for diner, Ohana.

I have yet to do Ohana (shame, shame). However, I’d pick CP over Chef Mickey’s, I think. Chef Mickey’s is just craziness. CP seems more organized and not nearly as loud. As for the food… who does character dining for the food? :laugh:

We really like 'Ohana. The food is good and the atmosphere is fun w/o being crazy pr stuffy.

I’m confused - what is the question? Pick one of the three you listed or anything OTHER than the 3?

Probably one of the funnest dinners I have ever enjoyed at Disney is Mickey’s Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness. The characters are great dancing with the kids and the food was good. I know they don’t fun the dinner all the time but it is worth it if it works into your vacation.

If you’re asking for alternatives to the places you named,and you have a family, then I’ve got to say Whispering Canyon at the WL. It’s only a boat ride away from MK,and it’s one of the most entertaining places to eat. The food is solid,but it’s the servers,the ketchup bottles, the birthdays,the “horse rides”, etc. that make it great! Loud, hilarious and fun for the whole family.

For a more mature experience, California Grill at the Contemporary has fine dining and a fabulous view of MK(and Wishes if you time it right).

Hoop dee doo!!! A boat ride away…:happy:

For fine dining, we love Artist Point at WL. Also- the new restaurant The Wave at the Contemporary was very nice!

I guess you didn’t read that post, huh? :ph34r:

:blush:I guess I misread the question.

How about Hoop Dee Doo?

Ohana, Chef Mickey’s, and CP are must do’s for us. This past trip we also tried WCC at WL and loved it. The kids want to add it to our must do list–which keeps growing and growing…

You’re not the one who’s confused.
I read the question as "What places do you like in the MK area BESIDES
'Ohana, Crystal Palace, and Chef Mickey’s.

The way I answer that question is
Kona Cafe-all three meals, good food and menu; Narcoossee’s and California Grill for atmosphere, menu, and view; 1900 Park Fare for one of WDW’s best breakfast buffets AND one of the best character casts (the people inside the costumes) as well.
Can’t recommend The Wave until I see their menu ver 2.0.
Want to include Wilderness Lodge? Artist Point is one of the signature restaurants and Whispering Canyon can be fun if you’re looking for some stupidity with your (good) food at all three meals. As for the stupidity, ask for ketchup, I dare you to!
Yes, a few of these choices are pricey, but they are favorites of mine.
Also, I don’t mention Citrico’s because I haven’t dined there yet. The menu seems a little unfriendly to DW’s tastes, so it remains on the “we’ll try some day” list.

Here’s a few counter service choices. Cosmic Ray’s and Columbia Harbour House inside MK. Outside, there’s the newest incarnation of the Contemporary’s CS, now open in it’s permanent location on the 4th floor concourse.

I love the food at Artist Point. The mussels appetizer is sooooo good.

Hamburgers and other stuff at the Plaza… go to Deb’s Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World and check outthe menu at The Plaza. Mmmmmmm!

OTHER than those 3:happy:

My favorites around the MK are:

Whispering Canyon: I love the fun and the food is great! Get the skillet

If you want to use two table service credits on the dining plan, Cali Grill is awesome and Hoop Dee Doo is a lot of fun with good food!

I am going with 1900 Park Fayre and the California Grill as our two favourites (besides the ones you already mentioned - O’hanas being favourite o/all)

We like the Kona Cafe for breakfast and for dinner, have always had a good meal there. Also, The Grand Floridian Cafe is not a bad choice either!

1900 Park Fare is amazing, for both breakfast and dinner, we have always had a really good time here. The food is amazing, they have a great selection and they make killer ommlettes at breakfast!! It’s also a great oppurtunity to get your pictures (in the evening) with Cinderella and Prince Charming, aswell as the Ugly Sisters (Who were hillarious last time!) and the step mother. For breakfast you will find Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter and Pooh and friends! Service here has always been outstanding and we have never had any problems and always make this a must-eat on every trip!