What is your favorite restaurant in all of Disney World?

What is your favorite restaurant in all of Disney World?:mickey:

California Grill - I just love their Goat Cheese Raviolis - and the view of the fireworrks isn’t bad either!

Tough decision as there are so many great places to eat, but I would have to say O’Hana is my favorite, followed very close by Boma’s.

'Ohana.

But if you’re talking favorite of all time…Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!

…don’t have a favorite…we don’t go to WDW for the food…we have great restaurants here at home…we have eaten at different ones that we would recommend but…it’s not a focus of our trip so we just walk into one when we are hungry…:smile:

Have to hit Boma every single time we are at Disney.

Breakfast- Kona Cafe
Lunch- Crystal Palace when hot, Le Cellier when cool outside (too heavy on hot days)
Dinner- Cali Grill during the fireworks

I don’t really have a favourite…with WDW you can have a fabulous meal one trip, and then an awful meal the next. I have to admit that I’ve never had a bad meal at LeCellier…but it isn’t a “must do” for me. Ironically, the few “must-dos” for us are usually counterservice meals or items. The tuna salad sandwich at Columbia House, The Original at Earl of Sandwich, fish 'n chips from Yorkshire County Fish House in England and a cloudberry cream horn from Kringla Bakery in Norway - and, of course, a Dole Whip.

I am not a foodie by any stretch, but for me it is the 50’s Prime Time Diner at MGM. The meatloaf or pot roast are such a treat after burgers and other fast food at the parks.

Of course nothing takes the place of a Dole Whip…

-Harry

My Favorite? i’d have to say Boulangerie Patisserie. Obvioulsy not for the food but rather for the experience. It was there that I fell in love with Disney while having champangne and pastries with DH on our honeymoon sitting at one of the sidewalk tables one afternoon. It was one of our most romantic experiences in the past 19yrs. Haven’t done that since as I don’t want to spoil the memory. Some things just can’t be repeated.
Ahhh, young love can be so impressionable :laugh:

I cannot pick just one.

Flying Fish
Cali Grill
Artist Point

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1117716]My Favorite? i’d have to say Boulangerie Patisserie. Obvioulsy not for the food but rather for the experience. It was there that I fell in love with Disney while having champangne and pastries with DH on our honeymoon sitting at one of the sidewalk tables one afternoon. It was one of our most romantic experiences in the past 19yrs. Haven’t done that since as I don’t want to spoil the memory. Some things just can’t be repeated.
Ahhh, young love can be so impressionable :laugh:[/QUOTE]

That is great. I never think of the little places that are so fun, when this question is asked.

Dole Whip… enough said. That is my favorite thing to eat any place on earth.

Well ate their just once but what an experience, Vicki and Al’s. I am not a “fancy” food eater by any means but it was outstanding and the service was extraordinary.

For us Breakfast is CP, Lunch it Flaming Tree BBQ, Dinner it Beirgarten.

Kona cafe!!!

Bistro de Paris

One of the few that I’d really like to try that I haven’t yet been to.

I’m a huge fan of Cali Grill (I think I can claim the introduction of that moniker here).
Narcoossee’s, Flying Fish, Citrico’s, Shula’s, Fulton’s, Artist Point. All are top tier favorites.
Wolfgang Puck Cafe lunch or dinner and Upstairs dining room, dinner only.
Kona Cafe for any meal, same for Crystal Palace.
In park choices, Tutto Italia, Via Napoli, Tokyo Dining Biergarten, Yak and Yeti.

Breakfast favorites are CP (of course), 1900 Park Fare, Goofy’s Beach Club Breakfast at Cape May Cafe, Boma, Chef Mickey’s. Tusker House’s breakfast has recently moved up to preferred from “meh” in my book.

There’s more, but you’ve got a good week’s worth of choices here.

Ate there once. Loved the coconut chicken! But there’s not enough “happenings” for my taste. (Ironic, since I was such a big Spoodles fan.)

Love me some Raglan Road. We also like Tony’s Town Square. Yachtsman Steakhouse is up there too