What is your favorite?

Hey guys!
Just for the fun of it, I wanted to know everyone’s favorite resort. :happy: It doesn’t matter if you have been there before. You could like the food or what it looks like. My favorite is the Poly( I absolutely :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: it!) But, if I could I would love to try the Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Grand Floridian! Ok so everyone submit their favorite and in a couple of days I’ll tally up the results and put it in a new thread for everyone to see!:happy:

Wilderness Lodge…hands down!

I’m thinking Contemporary might be my favorite for location, dining, and other recreation.

my favorite is the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

It has to be AKL but I’l always have a soft spot for the POR. Id love to try Wilderness Lodge!

I L:heart: VE The Poly!!! :wub: I had a GREAT stay there in 2003. It was AMAZING!!!

CONTEMPORARY absolutely!!!

Boardwalk !

Simply stated, I just love the Polynesian!

I’m going with the Poly. It’s a MK resort, a monorail resort, it’s amazingly themed, and it’s one of the original 3. So how can you go wrong with the Poly??

contemporary

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: POLYNESIAN :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

…but I would also like to try Port Orleans French Quarter, the Boardwalk, and Animal Kingdom Lodge. :happy:

Wl !!!

::heart: :heart: BOARDWALK:heart: :heart: :heart:

how could you not like the contemporary more than the boardwalk…you must be a jr fan to have that sort of reasoning…

Out of the ones I’ve stayed in… Poly is my favorite.

But I’d love to do Boardwalk sometime.

The Grand Flordian !! I just love it !!!

alltime favorite i would love to stay at, but don’t think i could ever afford it:

AKL (with an animal savannah view)

but, the only onsite resort i have stayed as is CSR. i absolutely loved it there. it was so beautiful. and the atmosphere was great. very relaxing.

Wilderness Lodge…love it.

It’s either AKL or WL. :mickey: :wub: