What Restaurants

Im going to Disneyland during the summer and would like to know of good restaurants in the hotels, downtown disney and disney/cal adventure.

Thank you

[QUOTE=joelybelly;1060272]Im going to Disneyland during the summer and would like to know of good restaurants in the hotels, downtown disney and disney/cal adventure.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

The top three are as follows:

NAPA ROSE

JAZZ KITCHEN

STORYTELLER’S

Voldemort and I were just looking at the going rate for lunch at Blue Bayou, a former favorite of ours. And are just gobsmacked that the prices are where they are.

Bottom line, when you are paying top dollar for “food” in Disneyland, you might as well go to where the food is actually top notch. :pirate:

If you like steak, Steakhouse 55 has the best Ribeye I have ever had. It’s located in the Disneyland Hotel and service is great as well.

Welcome to Mousebuzz! :happy:

Blue Bayou in Disneyland is definitely something to check out. It is the only restaurant within an attraction. It is pricey, though…

Who is travelling with you? Do you have little princesses? If so, they might enjoy Ariel’s Grotto, princess character dining in California Adventure.

We really like Steakhouse 55, Carnation Cafe(loaded baked potato soup), Storytellers and Naples. We do also enjoy La Tratoriia(DCA) and Cafe Orleans(DL).

Best thing I ever had at Carnation Cafe was the Big Thunder Mountain Sundae. They discontinued that item.:angry:

I’ve eaten at Blue Bayou once and it was fair but pricey. Storytellers is very good and decently priced. My favorite place to eat is Cafe Orleans they have the best Monte Cristo ever. It is what I look forward to everything we go to Disneyland.

no one mentioned the plaza INN ,good food for the price,I personally didn’t like the jazz kitchen ,but blue bayou is good,cool atmosphere…DTD disney has their version of Napoli…pizza and stuff…thought I would just mention some that others didn’t