What rides to ride what not to ride

Hey i would like to recommend everything in magic kingdom it is a great park and an amazing choice of rides… Epcot is a little risky i would reccommend test track and mission to space everything else is ok… animal kingdom the safari and expadition to everest and thats it… Studios i would say the rock coaster and the tower of terror but everything else there may be your ride or not your ride

What do you reccomend

Since everyone is different what’s great to one person isn’t always great to another. We have a lot of must do rides but not everyone has the same taste.

Anything but Teacups and Tower of Terror.

I have to vote (and I know this will not go over well) NOT to ride It’s a Small World. That song gets stuck in my head. I must admit I will ride it when Andrea asks, but I do it under protest. Now a must ride and my FAVORITE is the Haunted Mansion. I think it is because I remember riding that with my mom when she took me to Disney :donald: as a kid.

That stinking song was already imprinted upon my mind long ago. My wife (at the time girlfriend) had an alarm clock that would play “that song” and she would hit snooze 4 times!

As for the ride itself, we’ll ride it during evening EMH of during parties when the lines aren’t long. Never more than once, but we will ride. It is cute, and it is something that Walt had a personal hand in. That and when we went to the NY World’s Fair, we didn’t do any attraction that charged money, and the Pepsi Pavilion’s “It’s A Small World” ride did charge both in 1964 and 1965.
We did see Lincoln though. We didn’t do the Ford ride which Disney also did, because the lines were just too stupid.

We avoid Small world like the plague.
Love everything else though.

how could you avoid it? we usually take small kids on it (ours at least). When my son was 7 months old… he loved the colors and the motion was just slow enough for him. Plus it is 15 minutes of cool air…

Something for everybody… that is why we like Disney.

Definitely RnR, not so much for ToT and Splash Mountain.

[QUOTE=hanwill;938042]how could you avoid it? we usually take small kids on it (ours at least). When my son was 7 months old… he loved the colors and the motion was just slow enough for him. Plus it is 15 minutes of cool air…

Something for everybody… that is why we like Disney.[/QUOTE]

Last time we were there we rode it 7 … Yes 7 times. Dh was making deals by the end…'only if we can ride a ride that daddy picks, then we could go again

For me, every “E-ticket” attraction is a must-do. We love all the biggies (except Test Track; can do without that one.)

I find enjoyment in almost every Disney attraction though. Really, I think DT is right and everyone has different tastes. So what appeals to one person might not necessarily appeal to another.

I for one enjoy It’s A Small World. :rolleyes: I’ll come out and admit it! :laugh: One of my very favorite WDW attractions is Carousel of Progress. It may bore some people to tears, but I absolutely adore it.

[QUOTE=hanwill;938042]how could you avoid it? we usually take small kids on it (ours at least). When my son was 7 months old… he loved the colors and the motion was just slow enough for him. Plus it is 15 minutes of cool air…

Something for everybody… that is why we like Disney.[/QUOTE]

Well, we ride it, but we don’t like it :laugh:
I am sure it is a fascinating ride for the littlest people for the reasons you just mentioned.
I’d rather hang out with Peter Pan :wink:

[QUOTE=Dopey;938055]
I’d rather hang out with Peter Pan :wink:[/QUOTE]

Peter Pan is a cool ride… and so is Buzz Lightyear

[QUOTE=Why so Serious?;937953]Hey i would like to recommend everything in magic kingdom it is a great park and an amazing choice of rides… Epcot is a little risky i would reccommend test track and mission to space everything else is ok… animal kingdom the safari and expadition to everest and thats it… Studios i would say the rock coaster and the tower of terror but everything else there may be your ride or not your ride

What do you reccomend[/QUOTE]

Are you answering someone’s question?

No not at all a bore! Definitely a personal favorite of mine as well. My fear one day is that they will rid of it and replace it with something else…I pray that never ever happens.

Me too! I am so afraid of that day.

To me, COP embodies everything that Disney is. :wub: It’s an absolute classic.

oh yeah! and so is Splash Mountain and BTMR, and Haunted Mansion, Mickey’s Philharmagic and so many more.

There are not too many things I would avoid. I don’t have little ones, so I don’t even go to Toontown, and we stay away from the baby rides.

One ride I do avoid is Stitch. Blech.

I also will not go back to the Nemo show voluntarily. If you ever see me in there again, it would have to be because someone has drugged and/or blackmailed me, so call the authorities. :ph34r:

[QUOTE=ddoll;938093]There are not too many things I would avoid. I don’t have little ones, so I don’t even go to Toontown, and we stay away from the baby rides.

One ride I do avoid is Stitch. Blech.

I also will not go back to the Nemo show voluntarily. If you ever see me in there again, it would have to be because someone has drugged and/or blackmailed me, so call the authorities. :ph34r:[/QUOTE]

heehee, Debi, You still hate that Nemo show, huh? :laugh::laugh:

i have to agree…i also hated the nemo show…maybe because right before we went, we saw nemo on ice and it was 100 times better…

Oh, I am sorry you guys were disappointed in that show. Hey! we can’t all like the same things.