What time is the Candlelight processional?

Usually? I’m trying to make ADR’s today, and this is bugging me that I can’t find a usual time…

Hey girl…I asked the same question a while ago!

Each evening there are three shows – 5:00 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:15 p.m.

Thank You!!!

No problem!!!

P.S. I got great advice from Park Hopper about the dinner package. He said I should see the show FIRST and then eat dinner. This way, I won’t be rushing through dinner to get to the show. I can enjoy my dinner in a nice, leisurly fashion. And I won’t have to worry about how long it will take me to walk from the restaurant of my choosing to American Gardens Theater!

Currently, I have FOUR Epcot dinners booked…all for 7pm and later. I plan on changing one of my REGULAR ADRs to a CP Package when those come out…and watching the CP at 5pm.

GOOD LUCK!!!

What is the Candelite Processional? Sorry, I know this sounds crazy!!!

The Candlelight Processional is the telling of the birth of Jesus by a celebrity narrator taken straight from the bible. It features the WDW orchestra,WDW Cast Member choir and guest choirs from around the country. The singing is wonderful,and if you get a good celebrity narrator(Jim Caviezel was the best!!!),it is a wonderful way to celebrate CHRISTmas.

I agree, Alma. It is a BEAUTIFUL performance!!! I can’t wait to see it in December!!! (better yet, I can’t wait until the narrators are announced!)

iluvwdw,
You said that you currently have four ressies for EPCOT. Do you know what resturants typically do the Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages?

Please and thank you! :cool:

Least expensive-Biergarten,Akershus,Garden Grill

Next tier-Rose and Crown,Marrakesh,9 Dragons,San Angel Inn

Most expensive-Alfredos,Chefs de France,Le Cellier

Here is the info:

Tier 1
Adults - $30.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99 (plus tax)
The Garden Grill Restaurant - The Land
Biergarten - Germany

Tier 2
Adults - $38.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99 (plus tax)
San Angel Inn - Mexico
Restaurant Marrakesh - Morocco
Nine Dragons - China
Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room - United Kingdom

Tier 3
Adults - $45.99 / Child (3-91) - $12.99 (plus tax)
Chefs de France - France
Coral Reef - Living Seas
L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante - Italy
Le Cellier Steakhouse - Canada
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room - Japan

Here is all the info on CP from AllEars. Keep in mind that 2006 Narrators have NOT been announced yet.

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/h_cpfaq.htm

Thanks for the explanation of the CP. We will have to plan a December trip so I can check it out!!!

Can’t wait until the narrators are announced. I am trying to book this for my parents in Dec. My Dad is not a big fan of Marlee Matlin ( I think she has done it for quite a few years now) and with my luck, I would book it and she would be the narrator!

Can’t wait until my kids are a little older also, so we could all enjoy it!