What time

what time is the earliest to check into the csr???
thanks
jessie

Unless they changed it, check in time is 3:00pm. But you can always check when you get there, if your rooms ready you can get in early.

You can check in at any time but you may not get a room # until 3:00pm/4:00pm. I’ve checked in at 7:00am and then headed off to the parks. And now with the new “text when your room is ready”, its even easier.

Official check in is 3 PM.
You can check in as early as 7 AM and get your park tickets and dining plan credits. But your room will likely not be ready before mid afternoon. I have gotten my room as early as 8 AM and as late as 4 PM.

What about the 3 o’clock parade? What time does that start?

About the same time as the 4 o’clock sound check.

Don’t let the 3:00pm checkin push your plans back. Arrive early. Sometimes the room is ready, and sometimes it’s not. If it’s not, leave your luggage with bell services and go on to the parks. It’s a great feeling to get a full day in the parks if you can.

[QUOTE=bethishooked;980869]Don’t let the 3:00pm checkin push your plans back. Arrive early. Sometimes the room is ready, and sometimes it’s not. If it’s not, leave your luggage with bell services and go on to the parks. It’s a great feeling to get a full day in the parks if you can.[/QUOTE]Definitely! Leave the bags and hit the parks. They will text you with your room number.

The text feature is the BEST! :happy: