What & where ...to get replacement AP?

say your AP is lost or damaged…

what info. will you need in order to get a replacement?
where can you pick one up?

just curious…want to be sure to have the info., ect. just in case!

When we were in WDW in March we had our APs issued on our way in to Epcot. While shopping in MouseGears my mother just happened to misplace her pass within just a couple of hours :ohmy:!! We headed back to Guest Relations and when she provided her name they asked her for her driver’s license/photo identification and immediately issued her a new pass while electronically voiding the other one. The whole process took less than 5 minutes.

so at any Guest Relations by providing name & photo ID, we should eb able to get a replacement.

great!! i was wondering if i would need to write down the AP number off the tickets…i am glad that is not the case…that would have been 1 more thing to have to keep up with! lol

THANK YOU!

I just needed an ID and I had another one in my hand in a matter of minutes.

[QUOTE=chottsy;880687]say your AP is lost or damaged…

what info. will you need in order to get a replacement?
where can you pick one up?

just curious…want to be sure to have the info., ect. just in case![/QUOTE]

And this is the beauty of having the simple paper passes.
If you don’t have your AP, simply go to guest services outside or inside any park and tell them you need a replacement pass. They’ll ask you for ID, check it, and just print you a new AP, all in a matter of minutes. No muss, no fuss, bada bing, you’re on your way!

I know this from past experience. I lost my pass one day in the MK and left them home two or three times.