What will you celebrate fast passes?

My DS will have a birthday on our trip, since we already have passes he will get to choose either a gift card or the fast passes for the day.

He has already said he wants to go to DHS and get the fast passes on his birthday. He said that way everyone in the family gets something fun on his birthday, How sweet, huh? :wub:

I hear you get fast passes for up to 6 in your group. Do you get 1 fastpass per ride? Is it hard to get those fast passes? Meaning do we need to be there really early to ensure we get them? Has anyone else done this yet?

The way they explained it to us is it depends on the number of people in the park on that day. You get passes for 4 attractions if it is busy, on the day we were there we could have had passes for 8 rides because the crowds were low.

So is that 1 for eight different rides or do you get to choose the rides? Could you do like 2 for TSM and 2 for RnRC?

I think they have the rides already chosen that you get a fast pass for. I do not think it is worth it and would take the money!!! I did that for my birthday and I gladly spent the $75 on me, me and me!!

If the FPs are only for select rides, personally, I’d take the gift card. You can get FPs for certain rides for free (if this was an unlimited FP or a blank FP that you could use at any attraction, it would be a great way to ensure riding TSM more than once).

It’s really sweet of your DS to want the entire family to be able to celebrate with him, but you might want to steer him towards the gift card - it’s a much better deal.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;941228]If the FPs are only for select rides, personally, I’d take the gift card. You can get FPs for certain rides for free (if this was an unlimited FP or a blank FP that you could use at any attraction, it would be a great way to ensure riding TSM more than once).

It’s really sweet of your DS to want the entire family to be able to celebrate with him, but you might want to steer him towards the gift card - it’s a much better deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you guys might be right!!!

I agree that $75 seems like a better deal, especially since with an AP getting on every ride usually isn’t such a necessity.
Enjoy!

It would have been much better if they kept the idea of the YoaMD Fastpass Lanyards and the birthday fast pass option. That would have made it more attractive!

My DD took the gift card because we could FP for free anyway.

My birthday was the “go home” day, so I opted for the gift card. Even if we weren’t headed home, the gift card or admission seemed like the better offer. There are some limitations on the gift card, but it was fun to pick some stuff out just for me for once.

I swear i posted earlier today. I guess i never hit submit.

Anyhow, i am going to get the gift card because we have already purchased park tickets for our trip.

I have already printed my registration paper, do i need to bring my birth certificate or is my drivers license enough?

I have to agree…Fast Passes are free anyway. Go for the $75 Gift Card!!! :happy: