What will you celebrate promo

Hi Im just wondering if anyone has been to WDW for their birthday and what did they give as a alterative of getting in Free for your birthday? Im going to be using a 3 day Fla resident pass and I was told that they will comp you something else for exchange of your free admission.:confused:

I copied this from the Disney website:

Q: I am a Passholder (or have a valid Multi-Day Ticket or a Seasonal Pass that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009), so I don’t need to take advantage of this offer. If I register, is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?

A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message and your proper ID. You can receive:

* A special birthday FASTPASS® badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or
* A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday; or
* A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort.

I just booked my DDs birthday in WDW!

I was told a merchandise credit . . . but the ticket would be good to use toward new passes? I wonder if they will let you do that? Guess I’ll find out on 1/29!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;922530]I just booked my DDs birthday in WDW!

I was told a merchandise credit . . . but the ticket would be good to use toward new passes? I wonder if they will let you do that? Guess I’ll find out on 1/29![/QUOTE]

They sure will:

Q: Can I upgrade my free birthday ticket to another ticket type?

A: Yes, the free birthday ticket may be upgraded to another ticket type on your birthday. However the celebrant is responsible for the incremental cost and the new ticket may only be used by the celebrant. In addition, the One Day/One Park Ticket good for 12 months (an option for select Guests) may not be upgraded.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;922532]They sure will:

Q: Can I upgrade my free birthday ticket to another ticket type?

A: Yes, the free birthday ticket may be upgraded to another ticket type on your birthday. However the celebrant is responsible for the incremental cost and the new ticket may only be used by the celebrant. In addition, the One Day/One Park Ticket good for 12 months (an option for select Guests) may not be upgraded.[/QUOTE]

Thanks DT!! :heart:

You’re welcome!

Thank You everyone for letting me know !!!:mickey:

I just booked my bday but I’m unsure if I want to do any parks.

oh! I did that too last year! I was inbetween wanting to go to the parks or just relax and spend time around the hotel.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;922530]I just booked my DDs birthday in WDW!

I was told a merchandise credit . . . but the ticket would be good to use toward new passes? I wonder if they will let you do that? Guess I’ll find out on 1/29![/QUOTE]

Did you register her birthday online? I did this for my dh, and you get a neat certificate, with a barcode on it, to bring to the park.

My DH will definitely be in the USA for his big 5-0 birthday this year- and could be in WDW depending how my secret planning goes- so would he get the free entry as a ‘foreigner’??

I believe anyone can get it as long as it is the day of your brithday and you have picture ID to prove it.

Thank you Johnkimv:heart: