"what will you celebrate?" to continue next year

i called member services this morning to get our april trip moved from saratoga to board walk - and guess what…the asked me if we were celebrating anything while we were down there. i asked if the were extending the “what will you celebrate?” promotion to next year, and i was told yes…the cm did nto know to what extent, but they were advised to start asking members if they were celebrating anything when they make reservations…we will be there for my bd (again) so of course i am uber stoked…i had a BLAST last year on my b-day, and now am looking forward to it next year (never thought i would be excited to be turning 39…lol)

I hope that’s true. I’ll be celebrating my birthday while we’re there in April. They asked me the same question, but didn’t say anything about the celebration. Keeping my fingers crossed.:happy:

Well, I was looking forward to a new promotion, but I guess that would be cool because we’ll be celebrating my friend’s 15th birthday in February and then graduation in April.

Yay, now i will book my June trip around my birthday!!

Good to know. Thanks for sharing. I LOVED being told “happy anniversary” a million times a day! I paid more attention to what others were celebrating as well. Lots of fun

As of right now there has been no formal annoucement that “What will you celebrate” will continue in 2010. I’m not sure why that cm gave you that information. As of right now I wouldn’t plan on it continuing, but that can always change.

Guess it would make sense to do it one more year since the following year will be the 40th anniversary celebration and THAT is going to require A LOT of time and planning, which is great for me because I know we’ll be getting an ALL NEW day parade at MK with spectacular new floats instead of the ones we’ve been using for the past 10 years.

What else do you think we will see for that,Matt?

Wow new floats! Sounds like a good reason to plan a trip next year. :happy:

GULP! That means I’ll be 40 too! YIKES!!! :eek:

I will celebrate my 38th birthday in Disney! I hope this will be true!

I noticed that when I booked my trip. I didn’t select anything…we don’t have anything going on in August. My Bday isn’t until November and DD’s is in Feburary…oh well:frown:

Glad to hear about the extention! Might be some hope of me going for my Birthday next year!

I’m sure there will be a new Castle show and all sorts of other little shows around to celebrate it.

Now I am really thinking of changing our plans. We had planned to go july 2010 for 5 days. But, if wait to 2011 will take part in the 40th anniversary. I have talked with DH, he says if we wait we can stay for 10 days. Whoop

I booked the bounceback offer Friday and they asked me what we were celebrating as well. I laughed and said I have not even finished celebrating on this trip! How in the world will I know what I am celebrating in a year? ROFL!
I am sure I will figure out something to celebrate.

Hello chris24 and HELLO EVERYBODY On Mousebuzz !, :mickey:

I am William Dwight Stewart, Jr. This is My FIRST Post On Mousebuzz !!!
For this question about What will you celebrate continuing Next Year, I wanted to become a member of this post. I wanted to tell everyone here that is STILL wandering if The What will you celebrate? Promotion will Continue Next Year?
GOOD NEWS … YES IT IS !!! :goofybounce:
What will You Celebrate? in 2010 !!!
HOWEVER, In 2010 The Free Park Admission On Your Birthday Goes Away.
And The What will you celebrate will continue Under the Banner of Give A Day, Get A Disney Day !!! Free Park Admission for One Day of Volunteering in Community Service Next Year. Go To Disney Parks | Travel & Vacations | Family Vacation Getaway | Disney for more info.
By The Way, Chris24 !, I am gonna hafe to wait a good while to tell you this and possibly, show you this, But I celebrated My Birthday This Year AND Last Year at Walt Disney World … To give you a little bit of an idea about My
30th Birthday Last Year " 2008 " - 2 Dream Squad Members, One Magical Moment, One Dream, ended A LIFETIME of Bad Luck that I have ALWAYS had with Nationally Promoted Contests, Giveaways, Sweepstakes.

Thank you for reading My First Post.
~ Dwight

[QUOTE=djthereplay;1003008]Hello chris24 and HELLO EVERYBODY On Mousebuzz !, :mickey:

I am William Dwight Stewart, Jr. This is My FIRST Post On Mousebuzz !!!
For this question about What will you celebrate continuing Next Year, I wanted to become a member of this post. I wanted to tell everyone here that is STILL wandering if The What will you celebrate? Promotion will Continue Next Year?
GOOD NEWS … YES IT IS !!! :goofybounce:
What will You Celebrate? in 2010 !!!
HOWEVER, In 2010 The Free Park Admission On Your Birthday Goes Away.
And The What will you celebrate will continue Under the Banner of Give A Day, Get A Disney Day !!! Free Park Admission for One Day of Volunteering in Community Service Next Year. Go To Disney Parks | Travel & Vacations | Family Vacation Getaway | Disney for more info.
By The Way, Chris24 !, I am gonna hafe to wait a good while to tell you this and possibly, show you this, But I celebrated My Birthday This Year AND Last Year at Walt Disney World … To give you a little bit of an idea about My
30th Birthday Last Year " 2008 " - 2 Dream Squad Members, One Magical Moment, One Dream, ended A LIFETIME of Bad Luck that I have ALWAYS had with Nationally Promoted Contests, Giveaways, Sweepstakes.

Thank you for reading My First Post.
~ Dwight[/QUOTE]

Ooh do give details of your birthday dream!!!