What would you choose?

So lets say you had only one theme park to go to for two weeks. What would that theme park be?
Choice A: The best and only best Disney World!!
Choice B: Seaworld
Choice C: Universal and Islands of Adventure.
Choice D: Any Six Flags

Ummm, Disney World. :huh:

Universal + IOA hands down, no doubt about it! :laugh:

I’m joking, of coarse not. We’re all Disney fanatics here, I’d be suprised if anyone here didn’t choose option A.

Also as a side not, why’s this posted in WDW Restraunts? :blink:

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;930899]
Also as a side not, why’s this posted in WDW Restraunts? :blink:[/SIZE][/I][/QUOTE]

Good question, I don’t have moderating access in this particular forum or I would move it. I will alert someone who does. :happy:

Ummm, this thread does not belong in the restaurant section :closedeye

Please make sure you post your threads in the correct forum :smile:

Thats not even a option A A A A did I mention A. ID take 1/2 day a disney or a week at the others.

Obviously Disney… and for further knowledge, in the future, you can post this as a poll. Look at the options underneath the text box when starting a new thread.

oh this is in the WDW resturaunt section?!
OOPS

[quote=dopey;930919]ummm, this thread does not belong in the restaurant section :closedeye

please make sure you post your threads in the correct forum :smile:[/quote]

sorry can you find somone who can move it?!?!?!

It’s been moved

Ah thank you!

A- The one and only WDW

I am thinking that Disney will win hands down…I just don’t belong to the Seaworld or Universal boards…wait …do they even have any chat sites?

Obviously WDW. However, I must say that SeaWorld has a big disadvantage. It’s only one park. I love SeaWorld. I pick that as my number two.

:blink: TWO WEEKS??? I would give up an Itzakadoozie in the middle of July to be able to spend 2 weeks in Disney!!!

Smart! Very Smart!

Disney for sure…Hey Vinylmationman, did you go on the KP adventure…how was it?

WDW of course

As a matter if fact yes i did. I have posted a thread on it called Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure Review. You should check it out. I had a great time.

Disney because it’s the only one that you can get a week out of…the other ones would be boring after the second day.