What would you recommend?

Ok we will be at WDW during the 4th of July week (basically only time we could go). We are doing the Disney dining package. What restaurant would you suggest would be the best to view the fireworks?

Hmm…if you’re going this July 4th your options are probably going to be limited as to where you get get an ADR.
Try for Rose and Crown in Epcot as late as possible…that’s the best for Illuminations
Also a late seating at Ohana will give you a nice view of wishes. These are both pretty popular places though and may be booked up…so call asap!

Ok Cinderbella, I have booked Rose and Crown on July 4th. Thanks!

Make sure you are at rope drop on the 4th . … we were there two years ago, and they closed the parks at noon because they were at capacity and then it was when 3 guests left, 3 more were let in and so on . . . BUT, you have to be back to see the works at night . . . MK fireworks on 4th of July ROCK!!! :wub:

hmmmmm you are going to be a R&C on the 4th . . . you should inquire if Epcot does extra works for the 4th . . . altho illuminations always brings a tear to my eye!! :wub: I :heart: it too!

I am planning on avoiding the MK the 4th. According touring plans, we should do AK in the morning and EP in the evening. So I think this what I may do.

The Touring Plans are usually pretty right on the money! I hope you love RnC…we love it there and I think the food and atmosphere are great…and you cannot get a better seat for Illuminations!

GOOD PLAN!!! :happy:

at rose, be sure to beg for the patio seating, saying you will wait if possible…

Ok here are the times for my table services meals. We will be there from 7/2/08-7/6/08
7/2/08 Lunch ressies @ Crystal Palace 11:45
7/3/08 Supper ressies @ Hollywood & Vine 4:10 (fantasmic package)
7/4/08 Supper ressies @ Rose and Crown 5:20

I still need to pick one for Sat. Might do a Character breakfast…what do ya’ll think?

I haven’t done it yet…but we are this trip and I have been waiting to try it forever…but Ohana’s Character Breakfast. I have read some really great reviews on here…and I really hate buffets, even though I usually trust Disney buffets, so I love that this is served “family style”.

It is really a good breakfast! It is served family style, and then servers come around with platters full of waffles, sausage, bacon, and fill you up!! It was one of our favorites on our last visit. HUGE chocolate milks, too. :happy:

Thanks for all the help guys. We have voted to eat our supper @ Liberty Tree Tavern, since this will be our last night. We love the MK! Thanks again for all the help!