What's on your Disney bucket list?

[B][U][SIZE=“5”]Stay at the GF and the behind the scenes tour for us.[/SIZE][/U][/B]

hmmm, that’s a hard one.

I think mine would be to stay at Fort Wilderness for an entire month. I always feel like I never have enough time to relax and do the parks like I want to. I am very envious of the people who stay there seasonally.

I would love to also stay at Fort Wilderness for a longer time so I can finally take in the Campfire and enjoy the campground more. I have stayed there 4 times and never really enjoyed all of it.
That being said…my Bucket items would be staying at poly or the FWL most likely without the kids. I would also like it to be one where I was able to buy any thing I wanted without my DH complaining.

Bucket list?..so much I wanna do and can’t afford to do. I will stick with things that are possible rather than my dream stuff that won’t ever be possible without a sugar daddy, a winning lottery ticket or me commiting a crime.

• stay at the CR in the tower
  • stay for two weeks
  • do a fireworks cruise
  • try victoria and alberts just to say I did
  • wake up there on Christams morning
  • do Halloween again.

I would say being able to go through the parks-with some people, but no wait.
Stay at either the POLY, GF, or Contemporary in the largest suite there is-with a MK view for about 2 weeks…
And be able to tour the parks without being tired at the end of my trip-happy tired, but still… (that would mean that I would stay long enough to be able to have non park days-something that I can’t give into yet.)…

I am sure that there are more…

To stay at the Boardwalk resort for a few nights. Growing up at the Jersey Shore as I did, Disney does a nice job of recapturing some of the memories I have…a room overlooking the Boards would make my WDW experience complete (I think).

I would love a solo trip…just me…on my own…alone!

[QUOTE=Dana;1029062]my dream stuff that won’t ever be possible without a sugar daddy, a winning lottery ticket or me commiting a crime.

[/QUOTE]

Crime! Crime! Crime! :pirate:

:laugh:
You mean we weren’t supposed to pick for you?

I just want a lovely long trip. My big dreams are definitely in the “winning lottery ticket” category.

I want to stay in a concierge level room with a MK view - so I guess that would be at the CR or Poly. I don’t think I’d ever be able to justify the cost though.

Now that I think about it - I’d like a week at the Poly or CR concierge room with MK view and then a week at the BWI again concierge with a boardwalk view. This way I’d be in walking distance to MK for a week and then the next week walking distance to Epcot & HS.

to start with one month stay
with one week each at gf, poly wilderness lodge and animal kingdom.
unlimited budget for stuff.
fireworks cruise,]

Stay at all of the resorts that have peaked my interest.
Get a meal plan
Go to all of the parks over the world
Take advantage of the extended hrs
and if we are including the Cruise line
stay on all of the ships
do all the itinerairies
get a suite

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1029039]hmmm, that’s a hard one.

I think mine would be to stay at Fort Wilderness for an entire month. I always feel like I never have enough time to relax and do the parks like I want to. I am very envious of the people who stay there seasonally.[/QUOTE]

I’m with you on that one, that would be soo awesome to stay a whole month:happy:

Hmm,

One would be to stay at the suite in the castle!

Some of my others would be to stay at the Polynesian or GF, be at MK when it’s so empty I can ride SM as much as I want, like I did during an E-night when I was eleven lol. Eat at Victoria and Albert’s, be at Disney during Christmas, and to GET MARRIED IN DISNEYYYY!!!

Swim across bay lake.

[QUOTE=lsutigerlily;1029181]Hmm,

One would be to stay at the suite in the castle!

Some of my others would be to stay at the Polynesian or GF, be at MK when it’s so empty I can ride SM as much as I want, like I did during an E-night when I was eleven lol. Eat at Victoria and Albert’s, be at Disney during Christmas, and to GET MARRIED IN DISNEYYYY!!![/QUOTE]
That was one of my dreams, but I am so scary, I started thinking, who else would be in the building atfer hrs, it’s not a hotel after all. :blush:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

My Disney bucket list could go on forever! Here are a few highlights of it that come to mind;
1.Be proposed to during Wishes
2.MK Castle view suite
3.A month long stay on property
4.DVC
5.Staying inside the caslte suite
6.To visit ever Disney Park around the world
7.Work at WDW
8.Fly down the wire as Tinkerbell :smiley:

Mine is very reasonable and hopefully someday I will fulfill.

I want to stay at the contemporary with a MK view.

my buckeyt list is very short…just being there…as often as possible…oh ya my son is a huge disney fan …he would love to make working for disney a career…that would be my wish in the bucket

~To live in FL and be close enough to go whenever I wanted. That may be possible since DH wants to work there after he retires with Firework Statics.
~Poly Concierge for a week.
~To go and not have to think about how much something costs while i’m there.

These guys swam across bay lake at night! After that they walked around Discovery Island in the dark–Yikes.

The Photography of Shane Perez: Discovery Island