What's the best way to find out about improvements?

So, {knocking on wood with each post} if we go in October, it’ll be the first time in nearly 2 years.

I know that Space Mountain will be closed. What other changes and upgrades have happened since then? Back in 2007, we were able to ride on Everest (which is way cool). Have there been any new “must-see” changes we should investigate?

Changes, or new attractions?

Characters In Flight looks pretty good

Spaceship Earth update, Kim Possible Adventure at Epcot

New parade at MK, HSMusical parade like thing at HS; Toy Story Mania is the big one!

But EE does not disappoint trip after trip! Have fun!

speaking of, Kim Possible adventure, anyone have any info on this. DD’s have seen the advertisments on this and want so badly to do it. I think they are way to young, but what exactly is it?

Toy Story Mania is a MUST Matt…get there as soon as the rope drops and grab a fast pass…ride it and then run over to RnR and get a FP…ride TOT while you wait for your TSM pass and then FP RnR…then TOT…heck I did it just like that all day and had a BLAST!

DEFINITELY make sure to hit Toy Story Mania!!! I’m addicted to it. :happy:

I think there are some new shows/parades - the Move It Shake It Celebrate It (I think that’s the title?) parade at MK and the American Idol show at HS.

It’s really fun!! There is a big thread on MB about it with lots of info and some reviews from those who have done it.
Here’s the thread: http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-theme-parks/48379-kim-possible-world-showcase-adventure.html
Here’s my own review of it: http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/925969-post30.html

Me and Baloo (both in our 20s) LOVED it. We saw adventurers of all ages. I think if a child is old enough to hold the phone, push the button, and realize that their pushing the button is causing something to happen, they will love it. I don’t think being a Kim Possible fan is a necessity, but it does add to the experience if you can recognize characters and appreciate the cheesy humor. :happy:

They have it set up so you can do as many (or as few) missions as you want, so maybe your DDs could try one just to see if they like it. Each mission lasts about 15-30 minutes. If they don’t have fun, continue on with your day. If they do, they have a whole World Showcase to save, one pavillion at a time! :laugh:

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;957386]Spaceship Earth update, Kim Possible Adventure at Epcot

New parade at MK, HSMusical parade like thing at HS; Toy Story Mania is the big one!

But EE does not disappoint trip after trip! Have fun![/QUOTE]

Thanks guys! This is EXACTLY what I wanted!

SE was closed when we were there last and it’s always been near the top of my favorite attractions.

And I TOTALLY forgot about Toy Story Mania! I played that online last year when I read about it.

I REALLY hope that I get good news today. I would LOVE to firm up my reservations.

You guys are awesome!

Matt-man,
Have you seen the upgraded Bossmouse of the Caribbean? With all the Johnny Depp additions?

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;957445]Matt-man,
Have you seen the upgraded Bossmouse of the Caribbean? With all the Johnny Depp additions?[/QUOTE]

Hey Boss. Yes, we saw Johnny Depp. But, I just realized that we haven’t yet see The Three Caballeros in Mexico.

I am so happy that there will be so many new things to see!!!

(Now, I just need to get that job offer in my hands…)

Matt, good to see you back here on MB. I hope that all works out for you and you get to take that October trip. Definitely hit TS Mania. We all loved it. DH complained that it was too short though. They also have the Jedi training at HS near Star Tours. Can’t remember if that was there in 2007 or not.

There is a youtube video following someone around. youtube kim possible epcot - Google Search click on the second link!

I’ve always thought that Buzz LightYear was too short, so why wouldn’t this one be too short too? :laugh:

I think DW will be looking forward to TS Mania as well as the Three Caballeros. Donald has always been her favorite (we have 4 Donald coffee mugs… and they’re all “hers”. :laugh:) When I told her about the story line behind Gran Fiesta, she loved it.

Once I have the offer in hand, I’ll be able to firm everything up!

I don’t think anyone mentioned Soarin and you will need to get there also very early. We love October in Disney

100% Tot Story Mania Matt. It is superb! Grab a fastpass as soon as you get there as they go at lightning speed. Ive heard lots about the Kim Possible attraction at Epcot also but have yet to try that for myself. Mind you…it’s one of those things that I think would be best tp try if you have kids in your party! I don’t think Dh and I would be quick to grab our 'communicative ’ devices and chat to Ron Wade if we were on our own!:laugh:

OK. So, job offer in hand, I confirmed ressies today. Pop Century with Dining and a 3-day PH for 4 nights.
Keys for the trip (bear in minds that the DKs are 13 and 17):

• Epcot: Spaceship Earth, Gran Fiesta, Soarin (and of course as much food and wine as reasonable)
  • MK: Haunted Mansion, new parade
  • DHS: Toy Story Mania, Stunt Spectacular?
  • AK: gotta do Everest

Anything else? I gotta start on a simple itinerary. ONLY 5 MONTHS AWAY!!! :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I, too, am waiting on a job offer I really want…so glad to hear you got yours!

[QUOTE=MerlinMatt;959951]OK. So, job offer in hand, I confirmed ressies today. Pop Century with Dining and a 3-day PH for 4 nights.
Keys for the trip (bear in minds that the DKs are 13 and 17):

• Epcot: Spaceship Earth, Gran Fiesta, Soarin (and of course as much food and wine as reasonable)
  • MK: Haunted Mansion, new parade
  • DHS: Toy Story Mania, Stunt Spectacular?
  • AK: gotta do Everest

Anything else? I gotta start on a simple itinerary. ONLY 5 MONTHS AWAY!!! :wink:[/QUOTE]

OK is it a Disney job?

No, but it’ll pay the rent. :laugh:

Any job is better then NO job so good luck