Whats the chances of getting thease ADRs for Sept?

I started thinking of the places we need to request for Sept as June 12 is coming quick and since we are going during free dining I’m getting nervous thinking it may not happen. What are the chances getting
Ohanas for dinner
Ohanas breakfast
WCC
1900 park fare
CRT lunch
Hoop De Doo
1900 park fare breakfast
Any 1 other we need but don’t know what yet
We have 10 all together
I know CRT and Hoop is 2 credits and may be hard. The reason I want to try and get the 2 credit places is because I’m having a hard time finding locations we may like.
Any suggestions are welcomed

So what do you think? Thanks all!

Oh…we also also a party of 2 and we arrive on a thursday so I don’t know if that’s against us or in our favor.

What about one of the Epcot countries?

I was thinking of that but the other one I would consider would be Lecellier.
I was thinking of Garden Grill but I do hope to get the ADRs above.

Lecellier is so awsome. How about Gremany or Morroco. I found Morrocco surprisingly good,not fantastic but pretty good. Germany has good food,and good entertainment.

I’ll tell 'ya Tink…we’re going Sept. 18th and we’re getting a little worried that there’s going to be issues with the entire ADR system. Going from 180 to 90 days was bad enough, but i’ve been reading on other boards that there’s been all sorts of glitches, goofs and other reservation blunders since they’ve cut back staff due to the challenging economy.

We’ve got 3 versions of our ADR’s all set because we’re expecting the worse ahead of time. So whatever a CM tells Sandy when she calls she’s going to have a 2nd & 3rd choice on the backburner just in case.

I’m hopeful, but i have a bad feeling we’re going to get stuck eating at a lot of places we weren’t hoping to.

Sounding yummy:mickey:

Italy is very good. We also overheard people raving, I mean raving, about Biergarten in Germany.

There is also loads of restaurants at the BW resorts. Big River Grille, ESPN Club, Cape May Cafe.

What about something in DHS. We all enjoyed our dinner at Sci Fi even though it gets bad reviews. My DSS wanted to go back.

[QUOTE=bosoxx65;961769]I’ll tell 'ya Tink…we’re going Sept. 18th and we’re getting a little worried that there’s going to be issues with the entire ADR system. Going from 180 to 90 days was bad enough, but i’ve been reading on other boards that there’s been all sorts of glitches, goofs and other reservation blunders since they’ve cut back staff due to the challenging economy.

We’ve got 3 versions of our ADR’s all set because we’re expecting the worse ahead of time. So whatever a CM tells Sandy when she calls she’s going to have a 2nd & 3rd choice on the backburner just in case.

I’m hopeful, but i have a bad feeling we’re going to get stuck eating at a lot of places we weren’t hoping to.[/QUOTE]

I have back ups but I’m also hoping that we have a good chance because we are a party of 2.

We are going September 13th - 19th and since we are arriving on a Sunday I’m so worried the people arriving Saturday will take all the good stuff for the week. I think some of those you have a good chance of getting. We are doing the deluxe dining plan and are planning on doing only sit down to get the most for our money!!! Hopefully we will have lots of luck getting what we want!

Great options but I think I may have to pass.

We arrive on a thursday so I don’t know if that will be in our favor or not. I couldn’t imagine booking ADRs for the deluxe. Good luck to ya for your booking also.

I’m in the same boat as you. We arrive on the 8th and I really hope we can get some of the stuff we want. I have lots of back-up, though, just in case. we have several new things on our to-do list this time, so I hope we get some of them.

I will wish you the best of luck.

1900 no prob. Do Hoop later in the week. Ask for hoop and ask to check out and get the conf. #. Then ask for more.

What do you mean check out? I thought that’s always how it goes :confused: usually I say what I want and then they give me a cfm number and I’m on to the next.

To be honest I NEED Ohanas. I don’t care if its a 2 am ADR with a table in the bathroom :laugh: seriously…

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;961814]What do you mean check out? I thought that’s always how it goes :confused: usually I say what I want and then they give me a cfm number and I’m on to the next.

To be honest I NEED Ohanas. I don’t care if its a 2 am ADR with a table in the bathroom :laugh: seriously…[/QUOTE]

I have read on here recently that you book all your ADR’s and then get all your confirmation numbers at the end.

I think you’ll be able to get O’Hana, however it may be at a strange time. I’m with you on that one, I really enjoy O’Hana and will take any time I can get.

Oh man I am so nervouse about ADR’s lol after everything I have read about glitches and them losing confirmed reservations. tinkerbelle24 I think that we have all the same resturants on our lists. We get there as you are leaving tho. Good luck I hope you get what you want!!!

You have some fairly popular restaurants and you are going during free dining. I’ll think you’ll be able to get what you want if you’re flexible with your days and times. And have some good back-ups ready just in case.
As far as the extra ADR I know it’s just you and your DD so fancy or original is pretty much out right? What about Hollywood and Vine, Crystal Palace or Kona? If you love Ohana you will love Kona as well…it’s amazing!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;961823]You have some fairly popular restaurants and you are going during free dining. I’ll think you’ll be able to get what you want if you’re flexible with your days and times. And have some good back-ups ready just in case.
As far as the extra ADR I know it’s just you and your DD so fancy or original is pretty much out right? What about Hollywood and Vine, Crystal Palace or Kona? If you love Ohana you will love Kona as well…it’s amazing![/QUOTE]
I may have to try Kona. I do have CP as a back up. I have to check out the menus on allears again.

I am so shocked everyone has had so many problems. The only thing we have had issues with is the two databases (some reps can access some systems, others can’t). Honestly, I have 20+hours at minimum this year calling over and over, but no problems. I have a heck of a spreadsheet layed out. LOL

I don’t think you’ll have problems getting most of those. My recommendation is to put the ones that are more difficult to get closer to the end of your trip, that way less people before you have had the opportunity to book those dates already because they will have checked out by then.

I called with all of the crazy people right at 7 am on Mon. morning and was on hold for an hour, but I got pretty much everything I wanted. I was able to get CRT 2 days before we check out at the exact time we wanted for breakfast (DS b-day). I had a little more trouble with LeCellier, but got a 4:35ADR on our last full day (be prepared to try another day if one is booked). The only one I could not get was Fantasmic Package at MM, so we took it at H & V, but I was trying to do that earlier in the week. All of our others were booked when I wanted them without any difficulty: O’Hana B-fast, WK dinner, Kona dinner, Tusker House b-fast, Garden Grill dinner, and CM b-fast. If you call at 7 on your first day and put your favorites later in your trip, I don’t think you’ll have any problems, especially since you’ll be there for over a week. Good luck!

I had no problems making ADR for June. They gave me a Confirmation # for each Reservation. Now if the Reservation gets lost well I have the # so I am sure everthing will work out.