Whats The One Thing You Think Disney Needs!

Sooo, another thread I was answering got me thinking… whats something you guys have been DREAMING Disney would create? Whats the one idea you’ve just been dying for WDW to bring to life?

It could be an attraction, a show, a parade, a restaurant idea! Anything!

For me personally, since I was about 6-8 years old I’ve been waiting for Fantasyland to have a french restaurant themed after Beauty and the Beast.

Also, I was hoping they could somehow incorporate a Peter Pan themed character dining! I would love that so much! And I think it’d be nice for the boys. So they could have a special character dining experience just like the many princess meals! Even though I know the boys could eat like Chef Mickeys.

I always imagined it to be on a boat, like I wish Fantasyland was closer to the lake behind the castle (If only that riverboat was gone too) then they could make a Peter Pan ship where you can meet all your favorites, Capt. Hook, :hook: Smee, Wendy, :wendy: Peter, :peterpan: John, Michael and ofcourse Tink! :tinkerbell:

It could even be at the Polynesian by the lagoon, or by the Neverland Club!

Anyways, thats my idea! How about you guys! :happy:

I think that they should take out the It’s Tough to Be a Bug attraction (clearly not very popular, anymore) and turn it into a restaurant. People want to eat in Cinderella’s castle. Surely they’d like to eat in the Tree of Life. That would be cool.

My sister wants Peter Pan character dining. She is obsessed with Peter Pan. She’s going to marry him. :laugh:

I think a restaurant on a boat sounds cool! What if they turned the Liberty Boat into a restaurant? Well… I guess that couldn’t incorporate Peter Pan, though, because he’s in Fantasyland.

But it could incorporate Princess and the Frog characters? I think that would be kind of neat and might get more people to actually use the riverboat.

I wish there was more Peter Pan meet and greet stuff as well. I don’t know how many times I’ve been able to see Hook and Smee but finding Peter and Wendy beyond the parade has not been very easy for me.

I’d like for Cinderella’s castle to have the walkthrough type thing that Sleeping Beauty’s does. It would be neat to be inside the castle beyond Cindy’s Royal Table and the suite that many of us will never get to see. One thing I’ve always wanted was for Fantasyland to look more like a fantasy-land…like a town inside the borders of a castle and less like a circus but I guess my wish is sort of coming true on that part with the expansion and whatnot.

As a huge fan of character interaction, I also wish there was a bit more of it like there is at Disneyland. I want to play musical chairs (and just generally spend more time interacting with them beyond standing and getting my picture snapped)! :laugh: I mean, I understand why they have their system but I love seeing how many characters I can find on my trips and when certain ones have limited time spans, it makes it difficult to catch more than just the average handful of regulars.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1035228]I think that they should take out the It’s Tough to Be a Bug attraction (clearly not very popular, anymore) and turn it into a restaurant. People want to eat in Cinderella’s castle. Surely they’d like to eat in the Tree of Life. That would be cool.

My sister wants Peter Pan character dining. She is obsessed with Peter Pan. She’s going to marry him. :laugh:

I think a restaurant on a boat sounds cool! What if they turned the Liberty Boat into a restaurant? Well… I guess that couldn’t incorporate Peter Pan, though, because he’s in Fantasyland.[/QUOTE]

The tree of life restaurant is a really good idea! That would be neat.

And I’m with your sister. I will one day marry Peter Pan too lol. :peterpan: :wub:

Yeah! If LTT was bridging Fantasyland and Liberty Square that would be a great idea too! The Imagineers need to get on this! lol.

[QUOTE=CuriousAlice;1035231]But it could incorporate Princess and the Frog characters? I think that would be kind of neat and might get more people to actually use the riverboat.

I wish there was more Peter Pan meet and greet stuff as well. I don’t know how many times I’ve been able to see Hook and Smee but finding Peter and Wendy beyond the parade has not been very easy for me.

I’d like for Cinderella’s castle to have the walkthrough type thing that Sleeping Beauty’s does. It would be neat to be inside the castle beyond Cindy’s Royal Table and the suite that many of us will never get to see. One thing I’ve always wanted was for Fantasyland to look more like a fantasy-land…like a town inside the borders of a castle and less like a circus but I guess my wish is sort of coming true on that part with the expansion and whatnot.

As a huge fan of character interaction, I also wish there was a bit more of it like there is at Disneyland. I want to play musical chairs (and just generally spend more time interacting with them beyond standing and getting my picture snapped)! :laugh: I mean, I understand why they have their system but I love seeing how many characters I can find on my trips and when certain ones have limited time spans, it makes it difficult to catch more than just the average handful of regulars.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah! My five year old niece (whose really as mature as a 20 year old) keeps telling me that the River boat should be a Princess Tiana restaurant! lol. Great minds think alike!

Peter is my favorite and I have a secret dream to be Wendy! They are a little hard to find I guess. They appear in both Adventureland and Fantasyland! :]

And I agree! I always thought they should do more with Cindy’s castle! :happy:

I also agree with the character thing. I wish Peter Pan was allowed to walk around and play around and be that mischievous little boy that he is, like he is allowed at DL. But I understand why he can’t. WDW’s just too big! lol.

I would like to see a retro section were they put all there old rides.

My own personal line on every ride.

And I would hate for an attraction to be taken out in favor of a restaurant.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1035245]My own personal line on every ride.

And I would hate for an attraction to be taken out in favor of a restaurant.[/QUOTE]

Usually I would be with you Andrea on the attraction for restaurant thing. But in the case I agree with LMM. Even if It’s Tough To Be A Bug become another ride that’d be fine with me, simply because I don’t really think AK needs another restaurant. But I just think ITTAB is kinda not that popular, I mean my family always skips it. Plus, that bee sting at the end… pretty painful! lol.

Idk, I think AK’s dining is rather lame. There are only two table service restaurants inside the park - Tusker House and Yak and Yeti. And then Rainforest Cafe is outside of the park. That’s less than any other park.

I always lean forward on the bee sting. :laugh:

I’d like to see a more formal restaurant at AK but I imagine with the limited hours it would be tough to late meals.

I’d like to see something like the monorail to all of the parks.

I have to say - I wish they had better coffee!

I am enjoying reading these ideas.

Liz

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1035235]Haha, yeah! My five year old niece (whose really as mature as a 20 year old) keeps telling me that the River boat should be a Princess Tiana restaurant! lol. Great minds think alike!

Peter is my favorite and I have a secret dream to be Wendy! They are a little hard to find I guess. They appear in both Adventureland and Fantasyland! :]

And I agree! I always thought they should do more with Cindy’s castle! :happy:

I also agree with the character thing. I wish Peter Pan was allowed to walk around and play around and be that mischievous little boy that he is, like he is allowed at DL. But I understand why he can’t. WDW’s just too big! lol.[/QUOTE]

I’ve never been able to find them in MK. I’ve actually only ever found them in Epcot playing with little children (which is so incredibly adorable). And yeah, I totally understand with not allowing them to wander, things could get a bit chaotic. I just wish I could play with them a bit more haha! Especially when they take forever to hunt down!

And yeah, I think Tiana’s Restaurant would be a neat thing to see. Considering it fits really well with the theme of the movie and would offer an entirely different type of character dining experience!

If they do a Tiana themed NOLA restaurant they would have to have Community Coffee…Poohspal - it would definitely satisify your taste for good coffee.

I love the ideas of Peter Pan and the lost boys character meal. It could be on a boat somewhere, anywhere in WDW. Like a dinner cruise, that would be sooo cool for both girls and boys.

I would also like to see something to incorporate Alice in Wonderland into an attraction. Maybe somewhere in Epcot in England would be a great place to consider.

Another thing I have always loved was the Sorcerer’s Apprentice/Fantasia Theme. All my children loved this movie, as did I and I wish they could have an attraction that would allow YOU to become the apprentice.

(BTW, I can’t wait for the movie to come out this summer. I hope I won’t be disappointed):pinch:

And one last thing, I really wish they would incorporate more of the Villains in their attractions. I believe they could keep the interest of the older kids with more thrill rides.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1035263]Idk, I think AK’s dining is rather lame. There are only two table service restaurants inside the park - Tusker House and Yak and Yeti. And then Rainforest Cafe is outside of the park. That’s less than any other park.

I always lean forward on the bee sting. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Yak and Yeti is sooo good though! lol.
I do the same thing for the bee sting. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=mmforme2009;1035285]I’d like to see a more formal restaurant at AK but I imagine with the limited hours it would be tough to late meals.

I’d like to see something like the monorail to all of the parks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think thats why they aren’t big on the restaurant frontier. Because the hours.

[QUOTE=CuriousAlice;1035290]I’ve never been able to find them in MK. I’ve actually only ever found them in Epcot playing with little children (which is so incredibly adorable). And yeah, I totally understand with not allowing them to wander, things could get a bit chaotic. I just wish I could play with them a bit more haha! Especially when they take forever to hunt down!

And yeah, I think Tiana’s Restaurant would be a neat thing to see. Considering it fits really well with the theme of the movie and would offer an entirely different type of character dining experience![/QUOTE]

Wow, really? I’ve never seen Peter and Wendy outside of MK. lol. Yeah I agree, I wish they could play too! lol.

Yeah totalllly. But I guess the type of food it would be wouldn’t fit with Liberty Square. :confused: lol.

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;1035365]I love the ideas of Peter Pan and the lost boys character meal. It could be on a boat somewhere, anywhere in WDW. Like a dinner cruise, that would be sooo cool for both girls and boys.

I would also like to see something to incorporate Alice in Wonderland into an attraction. Maybe somewhere in Epcot in England would be a great place to consider.

Another thing I have always loved was the Sorcerer’s Apprentice/Fantasia Theme. All my children loved this movie, as did I and I wish they could have an attraction that would allow YOU to become the apprentice.

(BTW, I can’t wait for the movie to come out this summer. I hope I won’t be disappointed):pinch:

And one last thing, I really wish they would incorporate more of the Villains in their attractions. I believe they could keep the interest of the older kids with more thrill rides.[/QUOTE]

I reallllly think they should do an Alice tea party in England. Like a legit on. lol.

I AGREE! :laugh:

More villains too…that would be fun. They’re just as important. They should have some more time to shine besides just halloween!

I have always wished for a villian’s character dining. And, a better villian’s store than what is there. Oooh! How about a HM dining experience? It could rotate like Garden Grill! I would LOVE that!