What's this about Boma and Ribs?

Love Ribs!! Apparently Boma has a rib night…please, any info on this would be awesome!!

I’ve only been once for rib night at Boma, I believe when I went it was Saturday night. To be honest, I ended up enjoying everything else on the buffet besides the ribs. They were ok, but nothing to go crazy for. I wouldn’t plan my trip around just wanting to eat there for rib night, but if you HAPPEN to have an ADR there on “rib night” it’s an extra bonus.

Rib night is Wednesday and Saturday. I make sure to book my ADR on one of those days. The ribs are normally awesome. Sorry to hear not so much for you wishy.

THANKS!!! Another note to add for when I can make ADR’s for my November trip!!! DW has wanted to try Boma, I was a little hesitant…but what the heck!

My DD and I love it there. We are both super picky and always find something. I tried it back when AKL was still newish and didn’t care for it. We gave it a try again a few years ago and loved it. Either I have become less of a whimp about trying new things or the experience changed.:laugh:

Is Wishy wishy washy on the ribbie wibbies?:laugh:

(I am so sorry. I just couldn’t stop myself.)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1029652]Is Wishy wishy washy on the ribbie wibbies?:laugh:

(I am so sorry. I just couldn’t stop myself.)[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:You are so silly. thanks for the smile…certain wishy will smile to when she reads this…how couldn’t you? silly soundgod:laugh:

The first time I tried Boma I said I would never go back. A few years later I decided to give it another try and it was AWESOME. It is now one of my top places to go.

boma night is the thing i look forward to the most when my parents take us!!! it’s become a tradition. the prime rib is awesome but me and my hubby really enjoy the carrot and ginger soup. i’m a picky eater and usually prefer quick serves to weird fancy meals but boma is the best!

My sister loves the ribs! They are good and the bread pudding is fantastic!

don’t forget the fact that Boma has the Zebra Domes… all you can eat Zebra Domes!!!

iLoVetHeZeBrAdOmEs…:wub:

[QUOTE=fito;1029689]don’t forget the fact that Boma has the Zebra Domes… all you can eat Zebra Domes!!!

iLoVetHeZeBrAdOmEs…:wub:[/QUOTE]

ILOVEZERBRADOMESTOO~~ DON’T FORGET THE SIMBA PAWS…TODIEFOR.:laugh:

Boma is amazing any night and any time of day! It is one of our all time favorites! Can’t wait till sept to be staying at AKL, I can see a fair few of our DP credits going there lol!