What's up with ADRs?

I was just in need of some clarification about the new/“currently being updated” ADR system. My trip is in May, 2009 and it’s about 170 days away, so I should be in the window to book my ADRs based on the normal 180 rule. BUT…I know changes are being made, so when can I actually call to make the ADRs? Anyone know what the status of things is? Thanks for the help!:mickey:

I’d just call 407-WDW-DINE and ask them outright.

i get to make mine in 9 days, so i am hoping the system is ready!!! let us knw what you find out if/when you call, please!!

looking like its dec.21 now which is driving me nuts,should have made mine 2 weeks ago!!:mad::frown:.this new system better be worth it.

so dec 21st is when all the adrs that are 180 days or less can be made?

:confused:Give it a try anyway. When I reserved my package for March 1-8 a couple of weeks ago they said I couldn’t book ADR’S until November 23 but when I called again to make a payment I asked for DDining and was able to book them all :laugh:

It figures!:glare: My 180 day mark for our June trip is Dec 21st!!! :phone:

Which means EVERYONE will be calling on that day.:pinch:

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;906816]It figures!:glare: My 180 day mark for our June trip is Dec 21st!!! :phone:

Which means EVERYONE will be calling on that day.:pinch:[/QUOTE]

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:I am going to call 1st thing that day and tie up the phone line all day. muwahahahahaha:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just kidding, i wouldn’t do that to my fellow food pic lovin MB friend!!!:wub::wub::wub:

I tried again yesterday to make adrs for March, with no luck. They are still saying December.( Note, Cinderella’s Royal Table, Victoria and Albert and Chef Mickeys are the exception, you can still make these 180 days out.)

[QUOTE=emamasa;906946]:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:I am going to call 1st thing that day and tie up the phone line all day. muwahahahahaha:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just kidding, i wouldn’t do that to my fellow food pic lovin MB friend!!!:wub::wub::wub:[/QUOTE]

Oh you are so funny!!!:glare:

Well, you know YOU will be the one to suffer from the lack of all the wonderful Deluxe Dining Food Photos that could have been…:tongue::laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;906979]Oh you are so funny!!!:glare:

Well, you know YOU will be the one to suffer from the lack of all the wonderful Deluxe Dining Food Photos that could have been…:tongue::laugh:[/QUOTE]

ok, give me your list of adrs - we’ll both call, and see who gets through 1st, then make both of our adrs! i gotta have those pics!!! :blush::laugh::laugh::laugh:

on december 21st…i hopefully will avoid everyone calling on the phone and will be making mine online!!:ohmy:

ooh, i forgot we may be able to make them online - that will be cool!!!

I still wonder how this is going to work. :huh: I guess we will see on the 21st.

You know it always takes Disney awhile to work out glitches with anything new they do…I just don’t want any mistakes with my ADRs. I certainly don’t want to disappoint those awaiting my Full Food report.:biggrin::laugh:

When I called they let me make Chef Mickeys and Cinderalla’s but that was it. They just said to call back in December, didn’t give me a date.

How exciting! Online ADR’s! It’s about time! I can’t wait. Good luck to everyone needing ADR’s

I just called today, because we are 181 days from our next trip, and you can now make ADRs up through March 22nd. V&A, Chef Mickey’s, & Cinderella’s Table should still be 180 days. The CM I spoke with did not know when the “system upgrades” would be complete and things would be back to “normal”.