What's wrong with me!

OK so you know when your trip starts to get close and you get butterflies in your belly cuz your soooooo exsited to be going to WDW?!? Well I have them NOW & I’m not leaving for another 6 months :blink:!!!
I think it’s because it snowed for the first time this weekend, and usually I book our trips in early January, for a spring time trip, but this year we booked it months and months ahead of time.

I’m putting away my DD cloths this morning and I spot her summer clothing and I start giggling like I’m a kid and thd butterflies start AGAIN…what in the world is wrong with me???
I find myself buying things for JUNE not for WINTER, wishing I can just skip right over the whole winter season and bam–summer???

Does this happen to anyone else? Or am I really crazy addicted:crying::crying:

I know just what you mean, but for some reason this last trip to WDW (Oct.) I was the opposite. I had no butterflies, no “can’t wait till it gets here”, nothing. In fact I dreaded going. That was a first for me and I hope it never happens again. I’d much rather have the butterflies. :happy:

YUP!! I fee the same way, and I have to wait until mid-May! Hurry up winter and be GONE!!

The holidays seem to make the time go faster…

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1007614]YUP!! I fee the same way, and I have to wait until mid-May! Hurry up winter and be GONE!!

The holidays seem to make the time go faster…[/QUOTE]

Yes that is one thing that bums me out. I seem to wish away the holidays :blush: