What's wrong with this picture?

Changed our ressies yesterday from 9/4-9/18 to 9/22-10/4. There are only 4 of us, but for some reason, the kids ages were not right in the system, though I swear I had fixed this in my ressie when I made it (bounceback).

Here’s the invoice I got in the email today…what’s wrong with this picture? Have you ever seen such a screwup?

[B]Arrive:09/04/2009
Depart: 10/04/2009[/B]
PACKAGE(S):

POP CENTURY CLSSC- DJX / MAGIC YOUR WAY PKG + DINE

** Guest (AD) COWAN/MICHELLE/MRS
** Guest (AD) COWAN/SCOT/MR
[B]** Guest (11) COWAN CXLD/SABRINA/MISS
** Guest (9) COWAN CXLD/QUINN/MSTR[/B]
** Guest (12) COWAN/SABRINA/MISS
** Guest (10) COWAN/QUINN/MSTR

TOTAL $2525.10

HA! They have 6 of us going for a month for $2525! I wish! Guess I better get back on the phone - wonder if they would catch it???

Four children in four years IS impressive! :laugh:

And sure… stay for a month… after all, your dining is included… :laugh:

Haha, that would so awesome!!

Yes, I had this happen to us a few years ago, only for some reason they had us staying for TWO months:blink::laugh:, and they too had my children ages wrong and I called many times to have it fixed…weird!

Hmmm…will the kids have a birthday during that time?

That is a hoot. Not only did you have 4 children in as many years, you also get to stay for a month with free food and extra food points for those, never before heard of, extra children :wink: What a deal

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;949928]Here’s the invoice I got in the email today…what’s wrong with this picture? Have you ever seen such a screwup?

[B]
POP CENTURY CLSSC- DJX / MAGIC YOUR WAY PKG + DINE

** Guest (AD) COWAN/MICHELLE/MRS
** Guest (AD) COWAN/SCOT/MR
** Guest (11) COWAN CXLD/SABRINA/MISS
** Guest (9) COWAN CXLD/QUINN/MSTR

** Guest (12) COWAN/SABRINA/MISS
** Guest (10) COWAN/QUINN/MSTR

TOTAL $2525.10 [/QUOTE]

No reason to be concerned. Upon arrival, your children will apparently be cloned. An added benefit of the new Disney Package…

Think of all the positive attributes. Think of your children doing chores AND homework at the same time! :happy:

Haha! I wonder if this would stand up in court since it’s a document from Disney? You could argue that you don’t have to check out because you’re staying for a month and the invoice said it was only $2k. HA! If only…

While it’s obvious that your dates are wrong, there aren’t four kids included on the reservation. We see this all the time. The “CXLD” after the names means that those people have been removed from the reservation, but because of the way Disney’s reservation systems work they still show on the reservation record with the CXLD notation.

Glad to see I’m not the only one with problems with Disney reservations. We originally had two nights (short trip), decided to check into a third night. The cm said they would add the extra night to the reservation until we made up our minds, to assure it would be there if we decided on the three. Well, we decided to keep to original plans, so I called up and changed back. I’ve call twice since then, and my confirmation still shows three nights, even though each person I’ve talked to has assured me that they fixed it. I’m hoping a third phone call should fix it.

My son worked for the tech department pro bono …did extra work for them …I believe disney still uses DOS… they have terrible computer problems too many different systems and no way of alerting someone when something has gone wrong,but they are very busy…my suggestion is fix it …before it becomes a problem …you really don’t want to waste time fixing all this at check in…in the past …I use to make every reservation through CR {central reservations} instead of the travel company…now we are DVC so I go through them and in some cases do it on line…side bar here can anyone truly read your dues bill without getting confused …it takes me a while to figurewhats what …can you imagine what DVC MEMBER GOES thru with his 1100 points or so …wow he must be good…

:confused: This will be our 4th stay at Pop, our sons age is still wrong after 4 years! I give up, first he was too old, now he never ages :biggrin: They still have him as 10!He’ll be 12 May 5th. Will be back in Sept. Still 10 on that ressie as well! Go figure.

Okay, well that explains that part, thanks!

Oh, I wouldnt dream of leaving it until checkin! I will call and fix, just did not have time today. I always book either through disneyworld.com or by phone, or both! I have faith it will be fine, just thought it amusing that I was the first to actually READ it!

well they say that once you enter your phone number into their system when calling in your history will pop up …it has never worked for me …I still go through the 20 questions ,have i visited ,etc etc etc …well maybe some time in the future but IT IS TILL DISNEY…and I am a single digiter…so all is well …cannot wait…truly am looking forward to this trip more than ever …need the magic to recharge me and my family yeah yeah …

Have a great time, WOW! you are almost there!

I’ve been having problems with those ding dongs over there. For some reason they can’t get my email right after 8thousand times giving it to them. All I did was change the yahoo to gmail. Go figure.