What's your favorite adult drink at WDW?

Is it a Lapu Lapu at 'Ohana?
A beer in World Showcase?
A Saki in Japan?
Island Sunset from the Tambu Lounge?

I think my favorite drink is a grand Marnier slush in France followed by a Grey Goose slush. My DH’s is the long gone yard of beer at Rose and Crown.

I have to say my very favorite is the Mojito (sp?) at Fultons. OMGoodness, it is so good, we had to have that every evening before turning in :heart:

We’ve never had alcohol on vacation. Lapu Lapu sounds interesting. What’s in it?

Hana Awaka sake in Japan. So, so good!!

Rum, lots and lots of rum with a splash of pineapple juice.

Actually, I don’t really know what’s in it but I do think the alcohol is rum and it’s served in a pineapple so that must have something to do with it. Once you’re half way through you won’t care–it’s strong.

Lapu Lapu!!!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1024800]Rum, lots and lots of rum with a splash of pineapple juice.

Actually, I don’t really know what’s in it but I do think the alcohol is rum and it’s served in a pineapple so that must have something to do with it. Once you’re half way through you won’t care–it’s strong.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that sounds good. I’m putting on my to do list for our next vaca.:happy:

I love your avatar!

Served in a Pineapple??? Now that sounds cool!! I’ll have to try that :slight_smile:

I loved the Shanty’s at Rose & Crown and the Pina CoLava slushy thing at the Beach Club was pretty cool and hit the spot after a day at the parks… I like the fruity, slushy drinks… I’m a lightweight!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1024789]Is it a Lapu Lapu at 'Ohana?
I think my favorite drink is a grand Marnier slush in France followed by a Grey Goose slush. [/QUOTE]

They are also my favorites.

A strongbow from the Rose and Crown or the Grey Goose Lemon Slush from France…that doesn’t taste like liquor.

(Sniff Sniff) … Almost 2 years removed and I still miss it. That was the only way I was going to drink that Harp or Bass beer anyway!!! :laugh:

The lil’ lady prefers the Grey Goose Slushie & I will always enjoy a cold Bud Light from the Fife & Drum. I will hit all the Beers in the showcase but I always finish up at the GAA. :pirate:

I’m with you DT, the Grand Marnier Slush is my favorite.:happy:

I’m not much of drinker (hate the taste of liquor), but have said many times how much I love the Mississippi Mud Slide at the Riverside. Can’t wait. :wub:

ummm, just about anything with alcohol- I’m not too picky!! :laugh:

mmmmm… Grey Goose slushie. Very dangerous, can’t taste the Volka at all!

Grey Goose lemon slush! Yum! The lapu lapu sounds delicious too, I will definitely be trying it the next time I’m there!

Not really a big drinker, so I haven’t had too many drinks at WDW, but the Lapu Lapu was wonderful and I also like the frozen margaritas in Mexico.

i would say any of the margarita’s in the new tequila place in mexico…mmmmmmmmm

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1024789]Is it a Lapu Lapu at 'Ohana?
A beer in World Showcase?
A Saki in Japan?
Island Sunset from the Tambu Lounge?

I think my favorite drink is a grand Marnier slush in France followed by a Grey Goose slush. My DH’s is the long gone yard of beer at Rose and Crown.[/QUOTE]

I am a huge fan of the “Poinsettia” from HBD.

In a snifter, add the following:
A generous shot of Grand Marnier.
Fill the glass halfway with cranberry juice cocktail.
Fill the rest of hte way with champagne.

Beware… addictive!