What's your favorite entree at Kona

Eating at Kona for the first time (in 12 days to be exact!)

I know Kona is highly recommended, but what is your favorite entree and dessert?

Having never eaten there…OMGosh, Sue- I just looked at their dinner menu and might I say, if the Chef knows how to cook any of those entrees, then ALL of them are my favorites.
The Tuna Oscar sounds great, as well as all that follow on that list.

How good is the chef?

We looooove Kona Cafe! I know it sounds pretty basic for a meal but it is SO good, I get this entree every time (taken right from AllEars):

Teriyaki-style New York Strip - sirloin strip grilled with pineapple teriyaki glaze served with mashed Yukon gold potatoes and stir-fried broccolini

Daniel’s favorite dish is: Pan Asian Noodles - Asian egg noodles with sliced chicken, pineapple, seasonal vegetables, and a housemade sweet and sour sauce (you can also get shrimp with it)

My favorite dessert is the Kona Cone & Daniel loves the Banana-Chocolate Creme Brulee

I like the Tuna and also the Shrimp and Scallops. The tuna is a little spicy, but I am sure they could leave the spice off or just add a little.

The desserts are all delicious, but the Kona Cone is super fun!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1002465]We looooove Kona Cafe! I know it sounds pretty basic for a meal but it is SO good, I get this entree every time (taken right from AllEars):

Teriyaki-style New York Strip - sirloin strip grilled with pineapple teriyaki glaze served with mashed Yukon gold potatoes and stir-fried broccolini

Daniel’s favorite dish is: Pan Asian Noodles - Asian egg noodles with sliced chicken, pineapple, seasonal vegetables, and a housemade sweet and sour sauce (you can also get shrimp with it)

My favorite dessert is the Kona Cone & Daniel loves the Banana-Chocolate Creme Brulee[/QUOTE]

Wishy, these were actually the two meals I was debating between!

And can you believe I’ve never had Creme Brulee. I thought it would be good to try. I did see where some Creme Brulee had “coffee” in it. I don’t like coffee. Does this have it?

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1002473]
The desserts are all delicious, but the Kona Cone is super fun![/QUOTE]

okay… what’s the Kona Cone, that it’s fun???

I don’t have a picture, but do a google search and click on images and you can see one. It is a big ice cream cone with a bunch of cotton candy sticking out of the top with toppings!!

On my list for next time… I just went there in June- but for breakfast… It was packed At dinner whenever we went by it… It looked good.

My boys get a Kona cone every time we go! It comes out with a huge topping of cotton candy, and little cups filled with toppings for your ice cream. I know I have posted pictures in the past, but I am not on my computer right now. I always get the pineapple teriyaki steak. I think the only thing that we didn’t like was the prime rib. But we don’t like the prime rib anywhere at Disney. Honestly you can’t go wrong with any of the choices, so pick what you like and go for it!

I did find the Kona Cone, but the white chocolate cheesecake sounds good too… Oh, I can’t wait to get all the delicious Disney meals!

I’ve only been once but I would love to go again!!! I had the shrimp & scallops and the banana creme brulee for dessert. All of it was AMAZING! :wub: And their Hawaiian bread… drool… I could have made that my entree!