What's your favorite MK restaurant?

We’re trying to decide on a good spot for lunch at MK. We would like to have a sit-down meal near Main Street so we can watch the parade fo by at 12:30. Last year we had lunch at the CP and loved the food, but the service wasn’t the best. We were also thinking of trying Tony’s or the Plaza Restaurant. Are they similar in price? What kind of food do they serve? Thanks for the help!

Just had lunch at Tony’s today! I had soup and 1/2 a panini and my DH had spaghetti. It’s the 2nd time I’ve been there and I enjoy it very much. Never been to Plaza tho, so can’t compare the 2.
Check our the menus from allears:
http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_ttl.htm (Tony’s)

and http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_pr.htm (Plaza)

Not in view of Main Street, but Liberty Tree Tavern is my favorite!

I concur with what Bali said. We had an awesome lunch there.

I’ve been to Tony’s, the Plaza Restaurnat, and Liberty Tree Tavern and enjoyed all three. The Plaza Restaurant is a must do lunch for us every trip, it’s a nice change from big heavy meals and fast food.

LTT for me, every time.

We really love Tony’s Town Plaza. As you’ve probably figured from other posts, it’s Italian and the themeing is based on Lady and the Tramp. They have great pasta and other dishes. I believe they have outside tables in good weather, but I might be wrong on this. In any case you could get a good view of the parade for their veranda.

Out of the trips to Disney that I remember vividly (which would be…ONE :tongue: ) I went to Liberty Tree Tavern with my girlfriend. It was great!

Tony’s gets mixed reviews, but it might be what you’re looking for.

Liberty Tree Tavern is my favorite MK restaurant but like Bali said, it’s not close to the front of the park. I’ve only been to Tony’s for dinner and liked it!

I would say LTT but thats not by main st.

Tony’s was the first place we ate at during our first trip to WDW (Me and DW). So it holds very good memories for the two of us. We both love the food and have been back everytime we go to WDW.

For sitdown meals On Main Street, I would suggest:

Crystal Palace for breakfast (great character B’fast - make rezzies!)
The Plaza for lunch (lighter fare, pleasant atmosphere)
Tony’s for dinner (but a bit pricey and over-rated for pasta)

For sitdown meals on Main Street, I would suggest:

Crystal Palace for breakfast (great character B’fast - make rezzies!)
The Plaza for lunch (lighter fare, pleasant atmosphere)
Tony’s for dinner

There - that’s all three sitdown restaurants on Main Street!

Bon appetite!

Tony’s is GREAT! I suggest that one!

erin my favorite restaurant in MK is the cosmic ray’s restaurant in tomorrowland.:mickey:

Which would you choose between lunch at LTT and CP? We have never tried LTT and it sounds like it has gotten great reviews. We like CP because of the buffet style, but we don’t have young kids so the characters aren’t as important. Any suggestions???

I was one of the ones that didnt like Tonys I had a waiter that just didnt care and the food was ok but it came out cold and when I tried to send it back he said thats how their food came out I was with some friends and didnt want to make a scene so I just ate it cold

I have never tried the PLaza but would like to. The menu looks nice.

Crystal Palace. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.