What's Your Favorite Ride?

This thread is to share your FAVORITE ride at WDW. Got any funny stories? Did you ever get stuck? Here’s mine:

My favorite ride would have to be Test Track!! A couple of years ago, my family and I were at Epcot and it was a pretty good day. As it got later in the day, the weather took a turn for the worse. It started to rain a little bit, and we haven’t gotten on Test Track yet. We headed over to see if it was open, but it wasn’t :sad:.

We walked into the gift shop where you exit the ride, and a cast member sadly told us it was closed. We were disappointed, especially me. BUT, she gave us special tickets that allowed us to jump in front of the line the next time we went to Test Track. All we had to do was go through the exit of the ride and show the tickets to the ride operator and we would be the next group on! So the following year, we rode Test Track with no wait! So awesome!!

I’ve got a few favorites, but I really wish they’d build a couple full up roller coasters already. You know, something on the level of Busch Gardens/IOA/Seaworld. To me, other than the launch RnRCoaster is an oversized family coaster.
I’ll list the favorites later.
We got stuck on the second lift hill of Big Thunder one night and the ride shut down. We had to be evacuated from the train. No big problem as there are walkways on the entire course of the ride. We’ve constantly been stuck at various parts of Buzz Lightyear. Even Pirates isn’t immune to long pileups of boats at the end of the ride. We were stuck by the last Jack Sparrow for about 15 minutes once.

I went on Universe of Energy For my Birthday and we got stuck. Since i got a phone for my birthday I texted everyone i knew HAH! And at the Hall of Presidents, yeah Abraham Lincoln didn’t have the best day that day. His voice got lower and
lower
He was busted! His body was moving downwards as he talked and it was funny! But this was when i was like 9

My favorite hands down is Rockin’ Roller Coaster. We were in DW in Nov. 07 and my DD was just a hair short with some shoes with a big sole. I mean, just a hair. I know they are sticklers about such things for safety reasons so we put her hair up in a big, poofy bun type thing. It was crowded so she got to ride it twice. Later on that day we tried again but it wasn’t as crowded. We got all the way to the front and she was checked right before we got on. Busted! They weren’t too keen on the big hair…lol

My most favorite is Splash Mtn. Absolutely 100%. Soarin’ is a Close 2nd. I actually did get stuck in Splash once and had to walk out… pretty cool!

Did the CMs constantly warn you not to take pictures?
They did when we were taken off Big Thunder.
It actually made me angry. What exactly was more important at that point? Making sure that nobody got hurt during the ride evacuation or making sure that no pictures were taken backstage?

WOW favourite ride! (in Disney)
sorin
everest
rock’n’rollercoaster
big thunder mountain
But how i wish Disney had some big rides some dark rides.
Top of my list and favourite ride is:-
1-SheiKra
2-Gwazi
3-sorin
4-hulk
5-everest
6-kraken
7-spiderman 3d
8-Revenge of the Mummy
9- rock’n’rollercoaster
10-Dueling Dragons (fire & ice)

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Twilight Zone Tower of Terror! :wub: :wub: :wub: Without a doubt, my favorite attraction anywhere in the world.

My funny ToT story…when I went to WDW with my best girlfriend in 2003, it was our goal to ride ToT as many times as possible. We were there for 5 days and we managed to ride it 24 times. I didn’t think that was too shabby. :happy: Our longest record was 9 times in a row…which was plenty even for me! :blow: :laugh: Over the course of the trip, we became familiar with EVERY cast member who worked there, and by our last day they were calling us by name (and vice versa)! A few times when it wasn’t too packed, they held other people back and gave us our own elevator. We had become ToT VIPs! :laugh:

My favorite ride is Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom. :laugh: I guess second would have to be Soarin or Test Track. We’ve been on several rides that broke down and we had to walk out. We always use the Universe of Energy to take a rest on since it’s a 45 minute ride. I was so tired that afternoon (New Year’s Eve)and fell asleep on the ride. I woke up when it stopped and we had to walk out.:wacko: The Great Movie Ride is notorious for breaking down. I’ve seen it happen twice.

This question comes up pretty often on this site and I think it’s a tough answer for most of us.

For sentimentality and pure fun, our crew still adores Space Mountain.

Oh, we fast-passed quickly to the front of the Splash Mountain que a couple of years ago and then had to wait about 20 minutes because some goofball hopped out of one of the boats during the ride. We heard that this happens pretty often.

[QUOTE=dznygrl;932493]Twilight Zone Tower of Terror! :wub: :wub: :wub: Without a doubt, my favorite attraction anywhere in the world.

My funny ToT story…when I went to WDW with my best girlfriend in 2003, it was our goal to ride ToT as many times as possible. We were there for 5 days and we managed to ride it 24 times. I didn’t think that was too shabby. :happy: Our longest record was 9 times in a row…which was plenty even for me! :blow: :laugh: Over the course of the trip, we became familiar with EVERY cast member who worked there, and by our last day they were calling us by name (and vice versa)! A few times when it wasn’t too packed, they held other people back and gave us our own elevator. We had become ToT VIPs! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

That is so cool! My dad loves ToT too!

Keep the stories coming!

Oh I almost forgot to mention - the only time I’ve ever been stuck on ToT, it was right after we’d entered the “drop” shaft. :eek: Just sitting there in the stuffy darkness, having no idea when the ride was going to start working again! :laugh: It was nuts.

I love Space Mountain. It was the first ride I ever rode at WDW and I just love everything from the scenery as you walk in to the cool stars overhead. I simply LOVE that ride!

The projections are cool. It really makes you feel like your in space! But to me, the ride is too rough. Hopefully once the refurb the ride, there will be new, comfortable seats.

The new seats on Disneyland’s SM are MUCH better! They’re cushier and formed better so it doesn’t feel like you’re rattling around in a plastic DMV chair. :laugh:

I hope they give WDW’s Space the same exact treatment.

[QUOTE=dznygrl;932513]The new seats on Disneyland’s SM are MUCH better! They’re cushier and formed better so it doesn’t feel like you’re rattling around in a plastic DMV chair. :laugh:

I hope they give WDW’s Space the same exact treatment.[/QUOTE]

Do you guys remember the original seats in the SM rockets?

I remember riding it in 1980 and coming off the ride bruised! You really got knocked around.

The originals were benches!