What's your favorite smell in Disney World?

I saw this question on another board, and some of the answers were so funny?

The skunk at Imagination??

Disney World air conditioning?? :laugh:

Disinfectant they use in the bathrooms?? :laugh::laugh:

So, what’s [B]YOUR[/B] favorite scent/smell in Disney?

OH, mine is MICKEY HEAD WAFFLES . . . yummy!! :happy:

Oranges in Horizons/ Soarin… I think. I like the way Main street smells- early in the morning…

Not sure, but I know what my least favorite smell is: Stitch’s chili dog breath:laugh:

Perhaps mine is also the orange scent, pine scent, and sea spray scent on Soarin’.

Mine is predisney. Getting off the airplane and smelling the Florida air.:wub:

Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Lobby. The smell of African spices fills the air. There’s nothing like it.

OH wow, this is actually a great question b/c scents are so tied to our emotions which probably explains why people have talked about the citrus smell from Horizons for so many years.

Anyway, some of my favorite smells:

• The smell when you walk into the Biergarten
  • my clothes when I unpack them at home 'cause somehow they STILL smell like our Disney hotel room. (:sad:)
  • the “fire” burning smell during the Roman part of Spaceship Earth
  • the weird musty smell in Pirates
  • the sweet smell of freshly made waffle cones at the ice cream shop on Main Street
  • the smell of Bay Lake when taking the boats

After 24 years, I don’t even notice the “Florida” smell, in fact, I’d swear that over those years, “that Florida smell” isn’t as strong. It certainly isn’t as strong or sweet in South Florida as it was in the winter of 85.

I have a few favorite Disney smells.
The flowers around the world
The smell of goofys candy co
Ohanas salad dressing :heart:
Im sure there are more… Just cant think of them all.

My 4 yr. old says the cherry pie in the Philharmagic show.

The sugared almonds/pecan carts in EPCOT and MGM. Those are so good and I can smell them from a mile away :slight_smile:

OOPS I meant Hollywood Studios

That is a good smell…

i like the oranges in Soarin and i love the Main Street Bakery smell…

Me too…this singals the beginning.
I am all about smells and there are lots in Disney. I love the burning of Rome smell in Spaceship Earth, Laila (the perfume in Norway that took a few years to grow on me) and the smell of Flame Tree BBQ in AK. But, my most favorite is the damp, musty smell in the cave in Spash Mountain. Smells just like my Momo’s basement when I was a little girl!

For some reason, I love the smell of water. It’s weird.

I also really like the orange scent in Soarin’

Two words…Disney Popcorn!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;975459]OH wow, this is actually a great question b/c scents are so tied to our emotions which probably explains why people have talked about the citrus smell from Horizons for so many years.

Anyway, some of my favorite smells:

• The smell when you walk into the Biergarten
  • my clothes when I unpack them at home 'cause somehow they STILL smell like our Disney hotel room. (:sad:)
  • the “fire” burning smell during the Roman part of Spaceship Earth
  • the weird musty smell in Pirates
  • the sweet smell of freshly made waffle cones at the ice cream shop on Main Street
  • the smell of Bay Lake when taking the boats[/QUOTE]

Hey, you forget the bathrooms at Kidani! :laugh::laugh: Didn’t you say you like them?

I was going to say that too. You know that the scent is kind-of a sulfur scent–I have a skin product that is mostly made of sulfur, and when I use it and catch a little whiff, I always have a little Disney moment because it smells like the water! :blush::laugh:

I also love the apple pie scent in Philharmagic and the scent of the orange grove in Soarin’.

[QUOTE=missymouse;975497]I was going to say that too. You know that the scent is kind-of a sulfur scent–I have a skin product that is mostly made of sulfur, and when I use it and catch a little whiff, I always have a little Disney moment because it smells like the water! :blush::laugh:

I also love the apple pie scent in Philharmagic and the scent of the orange grove in Soarin’.[/QUOTE]

OH I LOVE the pie scent at Philharmagic!