When are ADR's available for Kouzzina?

Title pretty much says it all. I thought I’d read Cat Cora’s restaurant at the Boardwalk was projected to open in Sept. Any new news on this? I’m really wanting to go here on our first night, Sept 16.

Nothing yet, I called last week all they see is a closing date for Spoodles and a start date for Flying Fish breakfast reservations.

If past performance holds true, they won’t take reservations for any dates sooner than 4-6 weeks after it has opened.
This was true at Tusker House, The Wave, Teppan Edo, Tokyo Dining, and T-Rex.

What Soundog said is holding true for the latest restaurant. I forgot to mention that Paradiso 37 also was not available for ADRs when I called last week.
But that is not alsways the case. Sanaa had ADRs available for when they opened.

Well that’s no good! I guess we’ll try to walk up if it opens in time for our trip and go somewhere else if we can’t get in. Bummer.

So, new question with that. If we end up having to go somewhere else, where do you recommend that would be close to Boardwalk? Maybe Cape May? Are they usually pretty full? We’ll already have an ADR for Captain’s Grille so that’s out. We’ll want something that’s 1 TS credit.

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;966202]Well that’s no good! I guess we’ll try to walk up if it opens in time for our trip and go somewhere else if we can’t get in. Bummer.

So, new question with that. If we end up having to go somewhere else, where do you recommend that would be close to Boardwalk? Maybe Cape May? Are they usually pretty full? We’ll already have an ADR for Captain’s Grille so that’s out. We’ll want something that’s 1 TS credit.[/QUOTE]

I like Cape May for dinner. never had a problem there except cant get the kids out. All they wanted to do was eat clams:laugh:

One credit at the Boardwalk?
Your only option is Big River.
I don’t think ESPN is on the dining plan, although I might be wrong.

I’ve heard Big River is very good!

We got walk up at Cape May a week ago Tuesday at 6:30 after we were told by the ADR people they had nothing available there. It never hurts to walk up. I have been told at places that are super popular like Ohona’s, Flying Fish, Le Cellier there are no tables available but at some of the less traveled resort spots they may have room for you.

It’s not bad. Nothing we’re racing back to, but if I’m recommending it, you should enjoy it.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;966247]One credit at the Boardwalk?
Your only option is Big River.
I don’t think ESPN is on the dining plan, although I might be wrong.[/QUOTE]

It doesn’t have to be AT Boardwalk but in the Boardwalk/Yacht & Beach Club/Epcot area since that’s where we’ll be would be best so we don’t have to go too far.

I think we’ll use Cape May as a back up plan and head back to Epcot if that doesn’t work out either. I’m sure we’ll find food somewhere!

What about Fulton’s at DTD??? It’s not that far, and from what my cousin and his wife said it is fabulous!

Hey, good one. Love Fulton’s, but is it DDP? Never been to a bad Crab House.

It is not DDP. Will Cat Cora’s be?

Yeah, Fulton’s isn’t on the DDP but we actually already have plans to eat there OOP anyway! Good choice!

I’ve assumed that Kouzzina will be on the DDP since Spoodles has been but I don’t think official info has been released yet.