When checking in

online, did you get the room you requested? I was thinking of using the online check in, but I’m afraid we won’t get the building we asked for.

nope…
we didn’t have any requests other than 1st floor…
that request was not met, but they were glad to adjust our room assignment at the check in desk…

but the only 1st floor room available at that time was in the building farthest away from the lobby…so we ended up going with a 2nd floor room.

Yes, we did. And the rooms were ready when we got there in the morning.

For those of you who have checked in online, is there a space or place to requests a building or floor? I am going to try the online check in this trip. The worse things that could happen is I have to asked to be moved right>?

Yes, Dana, there is a request box.

I always request in another resort from Boss. :eek: :laugh:

Other requests are hit and miss.

I have had luck about half the time requesting a particular room,floor or section of a resort. Maybe a few greased palms might help. :laugh:

Floor, building and view were granted. Unfortunately though to get all that we had to wait till 3 for our room to be ready. Other rooms were ready earlier that morning.

we used on line check in at POFQ and got the room/ building we requested. it was so easy when we got to the resort… no Que room waiting for us at 14.00

We have never got the building we requested on line, however, it has been available at check in anyway (luckily) I always felt as though our check in was being done from scratch as it didn’t seem as though the on line requests were there to view. However, after reading the other posts maybe it was just we were unlucky.

Good to hear. I am staying at POFQ in August and intend on requesting a 1st floor in one of two buildings. That should simplify enough to be granted…lots of first floor rooms in two buildings…lol

This last time, I called the front desk of the resort were I was staying the morning of my check in day… they went ahead and blocked off a room in the area that i requested, even though it was not clean yet…
It worked for me this last time so I plan to keep trying it in future trips…

Our TA requested twice for what we want, so hopefully we’ll be lucky. Wow, three weeks from today. :biggrin:

you would think…our request for 1st floor in any building was noted on our ressie, but that was not what we were originally assigned. then when they gladly made the change to 1st floor for us…it was in building #7…(back side, looking at parking lot) so instead of that, we opted to go with 2nd floor in building #6…corner room, great view of the courtyard/walkways.

One of my co-workers is leaving today. I tried to tag along but, no. :ph34r: Can I be YOUR luggage carrier?? :laugh:

Good luck with the room request. Based on other’s experiences, it sounds like it could go either way. We’ve never done online check-in so I’m no help.

See, that’s my fear. I REALLY want the first floor, but don’t want it in the worse possible building and location. I am going to request building 2,3,4 OR 5 first floor…lol

[QUOTE=smee57;1026346]One of my co-workers is leaving today. I tried to tag along but, no. :ph34r: Can I be YOUR luggage carrier?? :laugh:

Good luck with the room request. Based on other’s experiences, it sounds like it could go either way. We’ve never done online check-in so I’m no help.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh:I’ll even pay the $15 for the large luggage you can fit in. Might be a little rough, but what the heck.:happy:

I think requests granted may depend on time of year you go and occupancy of the resort at that time so it’s really hit or miss with being in the right place at the right time:wink:

I called the resort directly to make sure my request was on the reservation. I called again a couple of days before. I did do online check-in and it went smooth. PERFECT! No wait, no issues. Just the way I love it :slight_smile:

Gosh, I will just put in a request for a free upgrade to a Suite! LOL. I wish!

We did get a free upgrade once, would be nice to just get our request this year.