When did you receive package materials?

Does WDW send out anything before you arrive at the Resort? We have a week booked and fully paid for at the Poly June 6-13 but have not received anything from them. Paid for it in March. I thought they would mail us some type of travel package.

Hey Susan- see you there! We will be at the same resort- at the same time… The only thing that we got was the information confirming our reservation, and our sheet that told us that we were paid in full… I anxiously await those blue envelopes…

We received our materials about four weeks before our departure date.

Yes, I always love getting the thick envelope with my luggage tags! Should be coming soon!

They usually send out your travel packet so you receive it about 2 weeks prior to your visit. I am not going until the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but after our final payment, not only did I receive the invoice reflecting final payment, but shortly thereafter I got a small planning kit, with maps and personalized planning tips(with referring to me by name and referencing my resort). It was a nice surprise!:happy:

We got ours last week for our upcoming visit, so I’m guessing that they send them out about a month prior to your trip. The tags are packaged in sets of four, so I was excited to get 2 sets for the five of us! Keep your eyes peeled, as they’ll appear in your mailbox soon.