When will the announce the dates for MNSSHP?

We went last year, but not very far in advance. We booked about 2 weeks before we left and purchased tickets for MNSSHP.

This year, we are going in October (booked yesterday yay!) and have plenty of time to plan.

I know that the ADRs can only be made 180 days in advance, but are the special events the same. When we booked, the lady told us that the dates had not been released yet.

The most important reason I need to know the dates is so that I can plan our ADRs! I don’t want to plan dinner for the same night of the party.

Argggh!

The tickets go on sale in May according to the CMs at Disney :slight_smile:
I am not so patiently waiting!
The dates should start the last week in August like last year. I HOPE they are right. I have airfare already!
Have fun planning…

I don’t have airfare, but I have already booked our trip. When are you going? We went the week of Columbus Day last year and it was so nice! There were no lines for any rides except for It’s a Small World :wink:

Last year we booked at the last minute, so I am pretty sure they will have tickets left, I just need to know so I can get my ADRs.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=girls-trips;1017764]I don’t have airfare, but I have already booked our trip. When are you going? We went the week of Columbus Day last year and it was so nice! There were no lines for any rides except for It’s a Small World :wink:

Last year we booked at the last minute, so I am pretty sure they will have tickets left, I just need to know so I can get my ADRs.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Usually dates are posted in April

Between April and MAy…you got plenty of time.

Like everyone said april or may. Last year it was May. If you go try to go on a weekday because it would be less crowded than the weekend.
We are going in Oct and cant wait.

Can’t wait for them to realse the dates and tickets, I’ve already got my costume planned hehe!

I can’t wait! We are going to be there a Monday-Saturday, and I would like to go Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

Last year we went Mon-Fri and went to the party on Tuesday. It was perfect :slight_smile:

We’re aiming to hit the party during the week too… Now what would make it perfect is to hit free dining and the MNSSHP!!! That would be sweeeeeetttttt!!!

I agree! We already booked with the dining plan, but my travel agent said that they would just deduct the amount of the plan if they have the free dining then. I am so excited!

I am so excited, this will be our first MNSSHP!!!

It is SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN> the music is great, the special effects around the park are so FUN (and not so scary). The characters are fantastic, the parade should not be missed. You can get candy as well, but that was not my priority at all. The rides are fun (like this year on POc, there was fog rolling out of the entrance). It is so much fun- you will love it!

Awesome party… we love the headless horseman @ the parade

We love MNSSHP too, and hope it’s on when we are there.