Where can I find crushed ice?

Have a friend there now that’s looking for some. Anyone know?

Isn’t it at the fountain drinks at any counter service? I’m sure she can go up and ask for a cup of ice.

Not sure Beth. I’ve found mostly cubed ice at those. She’s looking for the kind we have at Sonic, almost snow cone texture.
Also anyone know if they sell gum at the Hess across from DTD. She just found out there’s none in WDW. She should’ve asked :laugh:

I can’t help, but please do keep us updated with all of her future questions. I’m finding this entertaining. :laugh:

She asked what a kitchen sink was. I sent her a pic and told her where it was. Nuff said on that one :happy:

There is a stand in Epcot by Japan that sells the shaved ice with syrup (sort of a snow cone kind of thing) not sure why she needs it but they might give her a cupfull of the ice?

The gum issue, not sure where you can get that at, they don’t even sell gum at the airport. I was under the impression that Florida was a no gum state. Sometimes when I’m feeling devilish, I smuggle it in with me!

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1105474]Not sure Beth. I’ve found mostly cubed ice at those. She’s looking for the kind we have at Sonic, almost snow cone texture.
Also anyone know if they sell gum at the Hess across from DTD. She just found out there’s none in WDW. She should’ve asked :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I know you can get beer at the Hess station:wink:

U can get gum at the gas station right in Disney property. Shaved ice no clue… :pinch:

right there with ya, Toots. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Get a hammer. Make your own.

hmm very intersting my curiosity is aroused on this one with the shaved ice…where is Boss when you need his wit.

I’d like to be in line for bag checks listening to the explaination on that one :laugh::laugh:

As long as it’s a checked bag, it shouldn’t be a problem. Now, carry on…:nonono2:

:laugh: better go into :ph34r: for a while…

Did they find the crushed ice? I have to be honest, I’m dying to find out what they needed it for.

No she didn’t. Alot of places around here serve crushed ice in drinks, incl the snack counter at Sam’s Wholesale Warehouse, and it’s just a way we enjoy drinking our drinks. She’s an ice-muncher, and crushed is easier munch on :happy:

Crushed ice does sound nice in a drink. Most places in North Jersey don’t serve crushed ice so it’s not something that would have occured to me.