Where can I meet Mickey & Minnie in their classic clothes?

Are Mickey & Minnie still doing meet and greets at Town Square Theater, or have they moved to Storybook Circus? I heard they’ll have circus costumes in that location - if they’re already there and that’s true, any ideas where else I could find Mickey & Minnie together in their classic clothes?

(Yes, I’m being a little picky. :blush: Full story… My best friend just had her first baby, and neither she nor her husband are all that into Disney. So as honorary “auntie”, naturally it’s my job to ensure that the new little miss is completely obsessed with Disney! I’m starting this important task by getting her her first pair of Mickey ears for Christmas, and I was hoping to get Mickey & Minnie to sign her Christmas card and hold her ears for a picture to send with it.)

I suggest a character meal at Chef’s. You have to eat, right?

Mickey meets at the Town Square Theater still, but Minnie has moved to Storybook Circus.

Are you a Disney Visa card member? The characters there are random, but often Minnie and Mickey will be in there together.

Another thought for classic clothes is the Character Spot in Epcot. I don’t remember whether or not Mickey meets there or if he’s with Minnie, but everytime I walk by, I see Donald and Goofy in their classic clothes.

In Chef Mickey’s, they’ll have aprons on over their clothing, so that’s not quite classic - also, Mickey and Minnie come by individually. You might be able to request to get the two together if you’re there during a slow time and they are back-to-back on the rotation.

Whattttttt!!! no more classic Mickey and Minnie??? I want the houses back!!!

You always knew you could find each there…:crying::crying::crying:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1126089]

In Chef Mickey’s, they’ll have aprons on over their clothing, so that’s not quite classic - also, Mickey and Minnie come by individually. You might be able to request to get the two together if you’re there during a slow time and they are back-to-back on the rotation.[/QUOTE]

I was being silly, Victoria. Not serious:heart:

Ah, that was too close to a real suggestion for me to notice. I mean, it’s surprisingly difficult to find Mickey and Minnie together and in their classic attire… when it comes to dining, Chef Mickey’s is really the only option.

“Um, excuse me, Minnie… could you remove your apron?” :laugh:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1126097]Ah, that was too close to a real suggestion for me to notice. I mean, it’s surprisingly difficult to find Mickey and Minnie together and in their classic attire… when it comes to dining, Chef Mickey’s is really the only option.

“Um, excuse me, Minnie… could you remove your apron?” :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the ideas!! Yes, Baloo has a Disney Visa - I didn’t even think of that! We keep talking about doing the Disney Visa M&G but we never do. I forget where they do those - is it Epcot?

Perk: At Walt Disney World® Resort, stop by our private location—reserved just for Cardmembers—to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too!
When: Offered daily between 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM
Where to go: Innoventions West at Epcot®
What to do: Just present your Disney’s Premier Visa® Card or Disney Rewards® Visa® Card to enter the event

I just pulled up some photos from last year, and Epcot has the classic characters in the character room of the old Innoventions West area.

Really? I didn’t see them there in August! We would have gotten pictures…:frown: