Where did she get this?

Last year we looked everywhere for something like this from the movie up and couldn’t find anything. now I see a picture of exactly what I was looking for. Does anyone know where to buy this?

or is she holding her hand under a picture???

The young girl looks posed by the balloons on a poster or large picture, not something you can buy. Just my take.

I would have to agree with Pam&Rich. It does look more like a poster that she is in front of. Very cool photo though.

Looks like the parents positioned their girl just right, in front of the poster for Up!.
(Notice how Dug is looking at the house:cool:)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1043043]Looks like the parents positioned their girl just right, in front of the poster for Up!.
(Notice how Dug is looking at the house:cool:)[/QUOTE]

Squirrel? (sp)

Maybe. (you spelled it right)

A very well positioned photograph! Im sure I seen that over at Allears and Im sure the caption stated it was just a photograph! A statue or figurine of the house would be pretty nice to have though! Im sure they will make one someday if they havnt already!

Oooo wouldn’t that be a cute sucker? The house is your base (stick) and all the balloons are candy beads covering the actual lollypop. Seems like i’ve seen gumballs like that before :slight_smile:

I agree it’s a picture of a little girl with her hand just under the house that is shown on a poster. You can see the top of the black lettering on the poster. Very cool picture though.