Where did the time go? Srsly?

LOL I love leet speak. So I made the plans a couple months ago and while i was at work today i looked up my calendar and was astonished to notice that our trip is in 6 days!!! Me and the first mate honestly thought it was several weeks out. So tonight we spent a fair amount of time laying out the plans/packing-plans/grocery-plans for the kid watching our house/contacting the responsible adults for the kid thats watching the house/etc…

Its funny cause we are total Dis-geeks but the time just sneeked (sic) up on us and now we are all like gotta get everything nailed down.
The cool part is that I hear that some of the new area is open and we can hopefully get to ride dumbo clockwise and yes hold for it…
anticipate it…
hold…
hold…
counterclockwise!:eek:

We will be down for the latter part of March and according to all the weather gods it should be great.

I can’t believe you didn’t have the date engraved in your mind! LOL
Have a magical trip!!

I was there last week, and we only had one day of bad weather, and even then it was only the morning. It was cold that morning, but then it was almost hot some days… other than that- it was perfect. Have a great trip.