Where do you go on your first full day at Disney World

I was wondering where do you go on your first full day at Disney World? Every time the day after we arrive we go to Epcot.

No question for me it’s Magic Kingdom. I think you’ll find that the majority of folks do the same. We usually spread Epcot out over multiple nights. It’s sort of our nightly hangout.

I have no set park that is the ritual first park. It’s all dependent on weather, dining, and evening entertainment for me.

I don’t feel like I’m at WDW until I get to MK, I have to see the castle.

Depends on the day and the weather. If it is raining we do Epcot b/c there is so much to do that is inside. If it is supposed to be a heavy MK day according to Disney books, we’ll go somewhere else. We don’t do the same thing on the first day every time we go.

Gotta go to the MK. It’s also the park I have to visit on our last day.

definately MK first and last. it isnt really disney until I see the train station and the castle.

Always MK first. You’re not at Disney if you don’t go to MK first, the next day somewhere else, then MK, then somewhere else and so on…

we always start off at epcot…

I useally fall fast asleep from the excitement of not sleeping for days on end :laugh:

I check out what park has extramagic hours and head there (seeing I get there useally in the afternoon) unless it is MGM.

Normally we will go to the MK for the morning and MGM for the afternoon/evening. If it is a day when EPCOT is open late and we are not shot we go ahead and go for the hat trick and end our night there. Got to love the Park Hoppers!

Apparently I go to Epcot. :huh:

Just the way it goes, no reason…

DW loves Epcot and I love MK so depending on if one of the parks has EMH that first day, we go there. On our honeymoon we went to MK first and on our Memorial Day weekend trip, we went to Epcot first. For our December trip, we will most likely go to MK first as that is the only evenign that MVMCP is not going on while we are there and I want my folks to be able to see the fireworks show

It’s always be MK and I’m sure it always will be!!!

We have no particular park that we like to go to first. We just go to where ever it is less crowded. This year we went to DTD. Last year it was the Magic Kingdom and so on.

Magic Kingdom of course, LOL!

We have done AK first for the past two years. It’s a good park to warm up our vacation with and it closes relatively early so we check into our time share after the park closes.

We have done AK first for the past two years. It’s a good park to warm up our vacation with and it closes relatively early so we check into our time share after the park closes.

We are creatures of habit. It is always MK :laugh: :laugh:

We just kind of wander from park to park. Usually MK to EC and back. We like to let the Magic set in!