Where do you mini golf?

Now that the WP&M tickets include a round of miniature golf which one would be better. I realize that they are both on different ends of the spectrum but which would be more “fun”, challenging isn’t as important.

We went to SummerWinterLand a few years ago and the kids had a blast. We played the Summer side because the Winter was down for refurb. Kind of corny decor but still a fun course.
It’s been 14 years since we’ve done Fantasia and from what I mainly remember is it was hot, hot, hot!, with nothing special in their course. Has it changed over the years, either one?

Seems everytime we mini-golf we’re just about at melting point. Personally we prefer Fantasia - but if it wasn’t for you why not try the Winter course?

In my family, it came to the kids’ ages. As long as the youngest was in elem school, WinterLand/Summerland. Once they were all teanagers, they wanted Fantasia Gardens. (Mom likes them all!)

Fantasia Gardens, definitely! The holes are so creative, some are even musical based on how you hityour ball. Love it. Beware of the putting course at the same location – it is HARD!

We usually play Fantasia Gardens because it’s an easy walk from Beach Club. I think Fantasia Gardens was harder than Winter/Summerland, a lot of the holes at W/S-land seemed to get a roll that helped. There’s also a lot more shade at W/S-land, Fantasia Gardens lacks shade.

Are you going to a water park? We spent one morning at Blizzard Beach, had lunch, walked over to Winter/Summerland and played 18 holes, then went back to BB to cool off. It was a good day and so relaxing.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1119475]We usually play Fantasia Gardens because it’s an easy walk from Beach Club. I think Fantasia Gardens was harder than Winter/Summerland, a lot of the holes at W/S-land seemed to get a roll that helped. There’s also a lot more shade at W/S-land, Fantasia Gardens lacks shade.

Are you going to a water park? We spent one morning at Blizzard Beach, had lunch, walked over to Winter/Summerland and played 18 holes, then went back to BB to cool off. It was a good day and so relaxing.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a plan since we’re planning to hit ESPN one day. That burger with the lobster is calling my name plus Stanley Cup playoffs will still be going on.

That sounds like a plan too. Passes have to be used before 4 and BB closes at 6 right? I want to hit both water parks but the girls are only interested in BB. I’m pulling rank on DQ. We ARE doing that :laugh:

Fantasia is our favorite.

We always do Fantasia Fairway course. That a must for us. Wished that they kept the deeper bunkers. The first time we play the course on the 9th hole I landed in the bunker on the right halfway up the hole. The DW was walking up to the green and I went to retrieve my ball and as I walk down the side of the bunker, I slip and slide down the slide into the bunker. Didn’t hurt myself but I was laughing as I laid in the bunker and when my DW looked back she couldn’t see me all she could hear was my laughing. We still laugh about it to this day.

I really think my guys want to play that, they’ve been eyeing it for a few years. They golf a lot and I’m very sure they would have fun with it, more fun than I would.

Ah, that’s the one I was talking about being so hard!!! I wanted to cry it was so hard for me! LOL

We plan on doing the Fantasia course this trip. My BIL and I are closet hackers :laugh: I think my handicap is 72:wink: but we’ll have fun anyway.