Where is Garden Town

Received a note that there will be special breakfasts open to the public during the Flower & Garden festival. It came via my TIW email, but it isn’t an exclusive TIW event:

Schedule | Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival | Walt Disney World Resort

Garden Town Breakfast

The 17th Annual Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival is rapidly approaching. Here’s your chance to reserve a spot for a special Garden Town Breakfast, new to the Festival this year, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30pm on select Sundays. Enjoy a welcome breakfast buffet prepared by our Disney chefs that will include a special selection of fresh ingredients from our own Land Pavilion, while having the opportunity to learn some garden and culinary techniques from professional horticulturists and chefs.

The Garden Town Breakfast events are open to all Guests.
To purchase your ticket or get more information about the event,
call (407) WDW-FEST (407 939 3378)

Dates:
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010

Time: 10:30am to 12:30pm

Place: Wonder’s Retreat (Garden Town 2nd floor)

Price $60.00 per person, plus tax.
Gratuity is included. Theme Park ticket is required.
Please note that this is not a Tables in Wonderland exclusive event.

You know I didn’t think I was going to go but I’m going to spend some time and enjoy myself while my family has fun in the park. :happy:

It’s not a cheap breakfast at $ 60+tax/person, but it should be fun.

As an aside, we ate at the breakfast buffet at the Fresh Mediterranean Market in the Dolphin.

Fresh Mediterranean Market - The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort - Orlando Hotels, Florida

REALLLY good. We’ve been about 3x now and never disappointed.

Frank